Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from the UK in Epcot. Where in the UK? and bonus points for his name.

Shop or food service? :tink:

😜 As if I'm not having enough trouble taking pictures with the new camera, tonight I had to do so under an umbrella! :faint: I don't think I got ONE usable action photo! As bad as last night was, tonight was awesome for the girls! None of us care for the team they played tonight :headache:; arrogant, mouthy, loud parents and rough. Our model suffered a concussion, Redstorm and Heidi have AWFUL "turf burns" 😲 from being knocked down and/or run over but what a SWEET victory over this bunch! :cheer2: Redstorm "stormed" down the field to fire a high shot just out of the reach of the goalie and just BARELY low enough to make it in for the winning goal :cheer2: and the defense held them off the final 6 minutes of the game! 😊 She exited the field with a "fist pump" and was all smiles...and the boys soccer team cheering "we love our girls"! :goodvibes

i-nfxFptS-M.jpg
i-T6NB3hK-M.jpg
i-nkX3Cm3-M.jpg
i-ph79BtJ-M.jpg
i-ZqrxdBv-M.jpg
:tink:

:car: Another road trip to the last soccer game of this tournament. Balmy, sticky 71 degrees this morning 😜; but cool front due right about kickoff time :dance3:...along with thunderstorms! ☔🌬🌨 Tough game for the girls and on a muddy, wet field 🥴...should be an interesting day! :tink:

Single digits here again this morning. :cold: Snow later today into tomorrow.

WOW...single digits :faint: ... and I'm in my SHORTS AND TEE SHIRT this morning! Have to dress for cooler weather later in the day...strong north wind expected with a "real feel" in the 40's when the front blows in! We're going to have to lower that AC in the car for the road trip! :crazy::tink:

Another game under an umbrella ☔ but at least it wasn't a downpour! Redstorm scored both goals in the 2-4 loss but final score was a lot better than we expected! :rotfl: VERY good 5A team that's been winning 9-2 and 6-1; if our 2 injured starting offensive players would have been in uniform I think we could have made it even closer! First goal was a straight on kick but 2nd one was awesome! She'd JUST kicked one into the tips of the keepers hands about a minute before and put a little higher angle on the next one that sailed over the keepers hands! :cheer2: Good game for the girls; now it's time for NAPS! :goodvibes Best part of the whole day...arriving home to LOWER HUMIDITY and cooler temperatures!

i-W77KS6z-M.jpg
i-BpvpRmW-M.jpg

i-rwtgFVG-M.jpg
i-DXpxqhP-M.jpg
i-z92r5NR-M.jpg
i-8zkbpT9-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!