Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from an other. It is not from a parade. I don't think it's an inflatable.

I think they said this is the most snow we've ever gotten in Oct. We usually don't get anything until after Halloween.

My dog, Bear, is a blind, foster hospice dog. I got him over a year ago and had to take him in for an annual check up he has lived so long. They took him off his meds and said he looks great. He's a really sweet dog. Bumps into stuff like Mr. Magoo but he loves to chase a ball or stuffed animal!

How about mini golf?

WELL...it wasn't a "political October surprise" but it WAS an "October surprise"! Earlier this afternoon it was 92 degrees; at the end of the game it was 58 degrees with 22 mph winds and a real feel temperature of 52! :cold: We were NOT prepared for an almost 40 degree real feel temperature change and thank goodness I keep 3 lap blankets in our car! The team got back on track with a 67-0 win! Allie even pulled her Lettermen's jacket from the trunk of her car....

P1720809-M.jpg
P1080632-M.jpg
P1080611-M.jpg
P1080664-M.jpg
P1720892-M.jpg
P1720869-M.jpg

Mascot visited us tonight in the stands...and the football team came back from halftime break early to watch the band and Dora's perform!:cheer2:

P1080684-M.jpg
P1080657-M.jpg
:tink:

My dog, Bear, is a blind, foster hospice dog. I got him over a year ago and had to take him in for an annual check up he has lived so long. They took him off his meds and said he looks great. He's a really sweet dog. Bumps into stuff like Mr. Magoo but he loves to chase a ball or stuffed animal!

Our Little Bear went blind toward the end of her life too! She was pretty familiar with where everything was and had a "super nose" but she DID bump into things if we let things out that we shouldn't have! Your Bear looks really healthy! It amazes me how they live such full lives even after they loose their sight! :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Aww your a nice Mimi :goodvibes
Shop, attraction or food service?

Do you have a picture of your spiders?

Sara said the same thing! :goodvibes She said she was wondering why Katie hadn't called her to bring her something to eat! :rotfl: Some days she'll con one of the girls with a car to take her to Sonic but she was just ready for "spiders" this evening. 😊 I don't have a picture but kids love 'em! I used to make them a lot when I did child care.

i-2PFGBNd-Th.jpg

This is from a park; it's not from an attraction, shop or food service but it's in the area of a food service. :tink:

This is from an other. It is not from a parade. I don't think it's an inflatable.

I think they said this is the most snow we've ever gotten in Oct. We usually don't get anything until after Halloween.

I think these cool fronts are bringing early snow to a LOT of states! I wore long pants and my turtleneck sweater this evening but really needed my regular winter coat...with the hood! It was the strong wind that chilled us to the bone!

Is this Disney related...like from a movie or cartoon or something like that? :tink:

Sara said the same thing! :goodvibes She said she was wondering why Katie hadn't called her to bring her something to eat! :rotfl: Some days she'll con one of the girls with a car to take her to Sonic but she was just ready for "spiders" this evening. 😊 I don't have a picture but kids love 'em! I used to make them a lot when I did child care.

i-2PFGBNd-Th.jpg

This is from a park; it's not from an attraction, shop or food service but it's in the area of a food service. :tink:

AK or MK?

How about mini golf?

I think these cool fronts are bringing early snow to a LOT of states! I wore long pants and my turtleneck sweater this evening but really needed my regular winter coat...with the hood! It was the strong wind that chilled us to the bone!

Is this Disney related...like from a movie or cartoon or something like that? :tink:

This is from an other. It is on DW property.

It's not from the mini golf course. I don't recognize it from any movie. Maybe when I show you the big picture you can tell me why it's there. It is not from a parade. It's not an inflatable.

i-2PFGBNd-Th.jpg

Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts