Where In The WORLD Are You?

Sorry, prayers that it’s a successful one.
.....thanks....he was diagnosed with Stage 3 prostate cancer - they re removing his entire prostate....they felt this was the best course of action being that it is aggressive...

.....thanks....he was diagnosed with Stage 3 prostate cancer - they re removing his entire prostate....they felt this was the best course of action being that it is aggressive...
:grouphug:
A fair number of my friends’ husbands ( including mine) are going through a lot right now. I am hopeful that the doctors can do what’s needed, and the husbands survive.

....watching The Emperor's New Groove on the grass area outside the Great Ceremonial House at the Poly.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiquhDZFt7h0hWH9jLXxcSYUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

The last heart issue was resolved with medication, and it has done its job. Thank you for asking, @kimmar067 !

We returned from WDW last Friday and we ended the trip with fireworks cruise of Luminous!

IMG_3185.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!