Where is Club ID # for Sweepstakes Entry?

Click in for the contest and at one point you should see the following on the left.

Important!
Please note your Club ID number — you will need it to register for the Sweepstakes!Club ID # .... (your id)

My error says "member not on file". I emailed MS and received a reply three weeks later. The CM stated that he couldn't help me and instructed me to use the DVC member contact form to send my question. It's been a couple of weeks now with no info.

I get that error, but I found out that although they entice me to enter, the rules state that you must have been a DVC member on Jan 1st. 2007.

I get that error, but I found out that although they entice me to enter, the rules state that you must have been a DVC member on Jan 1st. 2007.

Rules... who reads the rules? :lmao: That's my problem. Thanks for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter