Where is Columbia Harbor House?

You are standing in front of the Hall of Presidents - looking at the Hall of Presidents.

It is to the left of the Hall.

If you are walking back towards to Fantasyland - Haunted Mansion is to your left, the CH is on your right.

Kinda sitting there quietly and so many people miss it. Two doors in. Lots of seating nooks AND there is an upstairs to eat in. We have NEVER in all our years had a problem getting a table nor getting our food quickly. We eat there every trip !

HopperFan, thanks so much for the reply. I've been out of pocket for a few days, just getting back to the boards. I cannot believe I've never been to CH. We'll have to go there during the next trip. Thanks again!

There is a small walkway between Fantasy Land and Liberty Square and that is where it is. It is across from the Haunted Mansion. Excellent place to eat. The sandwiches were very good and the soup in a bread bowl was excellent. This will be one of our eating stops from now on.

Great chicken! And the open courtyard between it and the Hall of Presidents often has baked potatoes, if that's your preferred side.

The upstairs dining area is always nice, and almost mostly empty. I enjoy sitting by a window, and people watching down in Liberty Square. :)

Never knew about the courtyard thing, katerkat, I'll have to check that out next trip. Always something new here. :)

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Never knew about the courtyard thing, katerkat, I'll have to check that out next trip. Always something new here. :)

::yes:: They sell great stuff in the courtyard, but it's not always open/the same selection. There's a ton of toppings for the baked potatoes!

MMMmm! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Thanks for all of the wonderful information. I'll try it out in a few weeks and let everyone know what we thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter