Where is everyone from (poll)

Where is your DVC family's primary residence?

• International

Votes: 37 13.1%
  • NorthEast

Votes: 100 35.3%
  • SouthEast

Votes: 34 12.0%
  • SouthWest

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • MidWest

Votes: 51 18.0%
  • West

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Hawaii or Alaska

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Florida

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • California

Votes: 13 4.6%

• Total voters
My next door neighbor owned DVC when we lived in rural PA.
A woman in my building (45 floor high rise) owned DVC when we lived in Philadelphia.
My mechanic when I had to get my car fixed owned DVC when we lived in Chapel Hill, NC.

DVC is everywhere!

New York back in 2000 when we purchased DVC. Been in Florida for the past 9 years.

I expect to expire in PA well before any of my FL contracts :) but I do like to vacation in WDW.

Nevada. Lived in CA for 32 years, but moved to NV 2.5 years ago and bought DVC soon after we bought our home out here. I own at VGC and couldn't be happier.

I’m in the Sarasota, Florida area. I moved here about 15 years ago from Wisconsin to get closer to Disney. Unfortunately, thanks to I4, the 100 mile drive can take 3 hours.

I first bought at BCV unseen in 2002 over the phone from the UK, still very happy with that decision :)

The help and advice I had from this forum was invaluable.

We live in South Jersey. We bought DVC in April 2018. We know ALOT of people in NJ that own DVC.:flower1:

Where did you buy in?

SSR. Wanted to get in before the minimum increase and we were able to do that as a cash purchase. I've never been there (well I've been to the actual Saratoga Springs) but we like the idea of a more laid back environment.

where are you?

SSR. Wanted to get in before the minimum increase and we were able to do that as a cash purchase. I've never been there (well I've been to the actual Saratoga Springs) but we like the idea of a more laid back environment.

where are you?
I bought in direct at Riviera, and I am currently looking at buying into AK. I am a big fan of the AKL.

Another Canadian here (who lives about a 20 minute drive from two border crossings into the US!)

Canadian in Ontario! Bought AKL sight unseen direct on a cruise in 2011. Added on resale at Aulani in 2017 :)

That Aulani contract we did have to jump through hoops for it, actually had to go to U.S. consulate in Toronto to get docs notarized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!