Where to buy annual passes with DVC discount?

HeatherPage

<font color=darkcoral>Proud mommy, wife and WDW fa
Do we have to wait until we get to WDW (to show our I.D. and all that good stuff) or is there a way to do it ahead of time?

Thanks in advance!

HeatherPage said:
Do we have to wait until we get to WDW (to show our I.D. and all that good stuff) or is there a way to do it ahead of time?

If you log into the DVC member web site and look under "Just for Members" then go to "Member Perks" then just follow the links to where you can purchase the AP vouchers on line.

HBC

You will still have to show your DVC membership card & drivers license when you exchange your voucher for the actual pass. I just did this for my 2 kids passes in March. Did it at Guest Services at the International Gateway at Epcot.

sorry moderators, I thought this topic would be considered a "how to use your membership perks" question as listed under the DVC Planning board topic.

Last year we tried to buy our AP's from the members site. It will only let you buy regular AP's. We wanted the premiums. We had to go to DTD to get them once we got to SSR. I think they have made it to where you can get the premium passes online.

Premiums are still a little too rich for our blood even with the DVC discount (plus I'm not sure how much use we'd get out of the waterparks and Disney Quest with a 4 year old). Maybe when he's older though :)

How much is the discount for APs for DVC members? Also, do you know if I can use a one day base ticket I have left over from last years trip and apply the value towards the pass?

HeatherPage said:
Premiums are still a little too rich for our blood even with the DVC discount (plus I'm not sure how much use we'd get out of the waterparks and Disney Quest with a 4 year old). Maybe when he's older though :)
I hear ya. We're 2 adults who were getting married down there when we bought them. With the discount it came to $830 for both passes. 2-10 day hopper passes was around 680. A no brainer. Now if we had a kid, maybe we would think different. But we planned on being at PI a couple times so it was worth it.

Memory, they will credit you that 1 day.

HeatherPage said:

The age of the kids doesn't always matter. We practically lived at the water parks when our kids were that age. We have always been big swimmers, have our own pool, etc. and my kids swim like fish. Add DQ to that and my teens are in heaven with unlimited admission to DQ! We have always bought the PAP's and now that we get a DVC discount on them, it's that much sweeter!

MemoryMakers2669 said:
How much is the discount for APs for DVC members? Also, do you know if I can use a one day base ticket I have left over from last years trip and apply the value towards the pass?

$100 on AP's, $125 on PAP's. For a family of 4, that's $500 savings on the PAP's for us. Thank you DVC!

bpmorley said:
I hear ya. We're 2 adults who were getting married down there when we bought them. With the discount it came to $830 for both passes. 2-10 day hopper passes was around 680. A no brainer. Now if we had a kid, maybe we would think different. But we planned on being at PI a couple times so it was worth it.

Memory, they will credit you that 1 day.

We get two trips out of one AP by staggering our trips. We figure we are paying about $200/person for each trip. You can't get a ticket that covers as much as the AP does for that price.

La2kw said:
We get two trips out of one AP by staggering our trips. We figure we are paying about $200/person for each trip. You can't get a ticket that covers as much as the AP does for that price.
The end of May will be our 4th trip on our premium passes. Definitely saved a ton of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter