Where To Buy Cutter Advanced??

CDN Prince Charming

Mouseketeer
My family will be at VB in 1 week:cool1: and I have read so much about Cutter Advanced being a necessity while we are there.
Being from Canada, its not something we can purchase here.
So where can I buy when we're down there? We will have a car and will be stopping at a Target or Wal-Mart at some point before arriving at VB.
Can I buy it there, or in a specialty store, or is it only sold online?

Thanks alot,
CPC

We bought Cutters at the Wal-Mart in the Camping section.

Ended up leaving the entire bottle in our room as we never really needed it. Now we weren't out and sitting around at night we were either on the beach ,the Pool area or over at the soccer field . We were also only there for 3 nights but none of had any bug problems at all. I was sorta shocked.

I used cutters advance our tripto VB last august. I had no bites whatsoever. We went to have smores and I had on spray with sandles and kids (teens) decided they didn't want to bother with it HA HA They looked like they had leprecy on there feet from the no see ums.
I live in toledo area and couldn't find at our local wal mart or Meijers. I found it at a local franchise called The Andersons. I didn't have to go but I would have tried Cabellas or Bass Pro next .You can check on line to see if they have it. The stuff works great and has no smell or taste. well a little like almonds but that goes away quick. Good Luck and have fun.
I will say I took it to a party a few weeks ago and alot of people said it didn't help them but I played vollyball in the grass and worked up a good sweat and never had 1 bite. So maybe it dosnt work as well for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter