Where to buy tickets from?

I've only ever bought direct through Disney. Are there any drawbacks from buying through something like Undercover Tourist? I've always been curious, but have never looked into it for some reason.

Undercover tourist! They had the best price, linked no problem and shipped very fast. Next trip will definitely order from them again.

I buy through Disney using discounted Disney GCs. I buy them when I can get 4x fuel points and 3-5% cashback on my Chase Freedom or Bank of America card, thus saving me 16-19%. Much better than even UT.

Some work places let you get tickets through tickets at work. They are discounted some.
I always compare Tickets at Work with UT because their prices can fluctuate. Right now I think TAW is running a little less.

I've bought from Undercover Tourist for our last two trips. Super easy, I get the code within minutes and link to MDE.

Another Undercover Tourist fan here. I also signed up for the free email newsletter from Mousesavers.com which gets you an extra little discount from UT.

I've used UT for several trips, but this was the first time I went with the E-Ticket option. I got my ticket code almost immediately, linked to MDE easily, good to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter