Where to eat at HS?

Sara_H

999 ghosts with room for 1 more...
I'm trying to decide where we should eat at HS on our next trip. Last time we went we ate at Sci-Fi and then PizzeRizzo. Both of the restaurants were fine but nothing to write home about. The theme of Sci-Fi was fun and we all did enjoy it but I'm wondering if we should try someplace new. Honestly, we don't care all that much about food (we don't need top of the line) and we only did 4 TS last trip (Raglan Road, Sci-Fi, Coral Reef and Cape May breakfast). Unfortunately, I can think of several places in EPCOT I'd like to eat but nothing at HS is jumping out at me.

I'm trying to decide where we should eat at HS on our next trip. Last time we went we ate at Sci-Fi and then PizzeRizzo. Both of the restaurants were fine but nothing to write home about. The theme of Sci-Fi was fun and we all did enjoy it but I'm wondering if we should try someplace new. Honestly, we don't care all that much about food (we don't need top of the line) and we only did 4 TS last trip (Raglan Road, Sci-Fi, Coral Reef and Cape May breakfast). Unfortunately, I can think of several places in EPCOT I'd like to eat but nothing at HS is jumping out at me.
In a similar vein to places you've eaten at in the past how about Mama Melrose? I've never eaten there but many posters enjoy it.

In a similar vein to places you've eaten at in the past how about Mama Melrose? I've never eaten there but many posters enjoy it.

Mama Melrose is one of the places I'm considering; just not sure it has me excited. I'm not banking on being able to eat in SWGE either because I'm guessing that even in January that area will be crazy.

We really like Prime Time Cafe, the food is pretty average, but the Theming is right up there with Sci Fi.

Mama Melrose is good, and so is Hollywood Brown Derby. We tried MM for the first time on new year's eve and were surprised by how much we enjoyed the food.

Sci Fi is a favorite b/c of the theme, and I never get tired of it, but since you've done it before, I'd recommend the other two over Prime Time - the theme there is fun, but the food is not very good at all in our opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter