Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I have seen the big pink donut in most of the shops in the parks

I usually pick one up at closing time at the main merch store at the studios when I’m ready to return to my room

Where is the merchandise store at Studios? All I can picture is the one at City Walk. I think I’m going to use your idea

When entering the Studios, it is on your left side

It is a long building
The minion ride is the first ride once you walk past this merch store

The bakery section is on the end of this store
Once you walk out of this merch store from that section, you are near the exit section
I find the boxed pink donuts there

Hi all, and apologies in advance for this info listed in earlier pages. My kiddos and I are doing Uni this year instead of WDW. We are super familiar with the meal plans at WDW, and how to maximize them. We are staying on a vacation package, at the Aventura, and on the full meal plan. My question is about breakfast. At WDW we tended to do a snack for breakfast, QS for lunch and sit down for dinner. How does that work at Uni for breakfast? Most things I've read seem to be quick service for breakfast - true? Is it possible to swing S, QS, Sit down in a day for the meals? Are we better off to do a larger breakfast with QS, snack lunch and then sit down dinner?

Hi all, and apologies in advance for this info listed in earlier pages. My kiddos and I are doing Uni this year instead of WDW. We are super familiar with the meal plans at WDW, and how to maximize them. We are staying on a vacation package, at the Aventura, and on the full meal plan. My question is about breakfast. At WDW we tended to do a snack for breakfast, QS for lunch and sit down for dinner. How does that work at Uni for breakfast? Most things I've read seem to be quick service for breakfast - true? Is it possible to swing S, QS, Sit down in a day for the meals? Are we better off to do a larger breakfast with QS, snack lunch and then sit down dinner?

While unfortunately, I cannot answer your exact question, but a word of caution about doing a vacation package in general and the full dining plan specifically.

Most people tend not book vacation packages from Universal, preferring to book hotels and tickets separately. With a package, if you make a change, there are change fees if it is within 45 days or your arrival. With a room only reservation, you can make changes or cancellations up to 6 days before arrival. The price benefit of a package tends to be minimal at best (there are exceptions to this).

Now, specifically about the dining plan, walk away RAPIDLY from it. Looking at the list, there are a bunch of City Walk restaurants (most notably Toothsome) that don't take the plan. Also, all of the hotel restaurants don't take the plan so you won't be able to eat at your hotel at all. Part of this is probably because a fair number of the restaurants are owned/run by other companies and not Universal. I know that Disney highly promotes their dining plan and that people use it effectively, but Universal's is quite different. If you want to purchase a quick service plan and think that it will save you money (it might save you a few bucks if you do it right), you can do it right when you purchase the meal.

Just MHO!

Quick question - can the quick service dining plan be used for breakfast at Three Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already.

The replacement for Emeril's is finally officially announced "Bigfire" opening this summer.

https://blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/bigfire-coming-to-citywalk

"This summer, we’ve got you covered for a relaxing night out with delicious open-fire cooking. Bigfire – the newest, highly-themed restaurant to come to Universal CityWalk – will leave you feeling as though you’ve stepped into a grand lakeside lodge."

The replacement for Emeril's is finally officially announced "Bigfire" opening this summer.

https://blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/bigfire-coming-to-citywalk

"This summer, we’ve got you covered for a relaxing night out with delicious open-fire cooking. Bigfire – the newest, highly-themed restaurant to come to Universal CityWalk – will leave you feeling as though you’ve stepped into a grand lakeside lodge."

Fantastic....finally!!!!

I think they`ve listened to what folks wanted...….

Steak and hopefully a decent seafood option for Citywalk!!!!

Thanks for posting....been watching for this announcement...…...::yes::

May have been asked before, but does anyone know the price of the Islands Breakfast Buffet at Royal Pacific? Adult vs. Child?

I've searched everywhere online and I can't find anything recent.

May have been asked before, but does anyone know the price of the Islands Breakfast Buffet at Royal Pacific? Adult vs. Child?

I've searched everywhere online and I can't find anything recent.

I have in my notes $19.50 each and unlimited juice but I don't know if that's recent. I had a hard time locating that price and I started my trip file last year.

Last time I did
The breakfast buffet at rpr was last October

Price was over $20 for an adult but received a discount by showing my preferred ap

Are there any restaurants in UO/IOA where you can get refills of your drink? Counter service, not table service.

Circus McGurkus has a Freestyle machine. I think we also were able to get a refill in Louie's.

Thanks for the heads up; I'll have to check these places out. We're newly converted to UO/IOA from Disney, and we're used to going to Electric Umbrella, Restaurantosaurus, and Backlot Express on hot, thirsty days just for the refillable beverages.

Thanks for the heads up; I'll have to check these places out. We're newly converted to UO/IOA from Disney, and we're used to going to Electric Umbrella, Restaurantosaurus, and Backlot Express on hot, thirsty days just for the refillable beverages.
Keep in mind that using the Coke Freestyle machines means carrying around a cup all day. There are 6 refill locations at USF and 7 locations at IOA. Here are the rules I found about the cups:

The Coke Freestyle refill program features different pricing points. If you want to purchase one, it will cost you $15.99, plus tax. If you purchase two, it will cost you $14.99 each, plus tax. Finally, if you want to purchase three to six, it will cost you $12.99 each, plus tax. All of the cups must be purchased at once to receive the discount. No matter how many cups you choose to purchase, the cup(s) entitles you to unlimited free refills at any Coke Freestyle station at any of the three parks for the day. If you already have a cup, extra days are $8.99, plus tax.

What I was really interested in was a CS where I could buy a drink--just the empty cup--but be able to refill it as many times as I want while I'm eating my meal in that restaurant.

But I was there today, and this doesn't seem to exist. All the cups have chips in them that limit you to filling the cup once only. The Coke Freestyle program is just as you stated, @andrniki. I asked the lady working the counter if there were any parameters regarding the "extra days," as in if it all needs to be in one visit--like Disney popcorn buckets--or if, as an AP holder, I can just bring that cup back anytime and pay the $8.99 plus tax, minus my 10% annual passholder's discount. She said I could use it any time, and reminded me to be sure to reactivate at an actual restaurant rather than a kiosk, so I get my AP discount.

I probably won't always want to pay close to $9 to drink all the beverages I want for one day, but there will be some days this summer where I'm sure I'll be glad to. I always carry a backpack so I don't mind throwing the cup in there.

What I was really interested in was a CS where I could buy a drink--just the empty cup--but be able to refill it as many times as I want while I'm eating my meal in that restaurant.

But I was there today, and this doesn't seem to exist. All the cups have chips in them that limit you to filling the cup once only. The Coke Freestyle program is just as you stated, @andrniki. I asked the lady working the counter if there were any parameters regarding the "extra days," as in if it all needs to be in one visit--like Disney popcorn buckets--or if, as an AP holder, I can just bring that cup back anytime and pay the $8.99 plus tax, minus my 10% annual passholder's discount. She said I could use it any time, and reminded me to be sure to reactivate at an actual restaurant rather than a kiosk, so I get my AP discount.

I probably won't always want to pay close to $9 to drink all the beverages I want for one day, but there will be some days this summer where I'm sure I'll be glad to. I always carry a backpack so I don't mind throwing the cup in there.
yes. we usually just buy one cup and share it among the 4 of us. I usually just drink water and the kids like icee's so it's nice to have it for those. We just take turns picking and it's worth the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!