Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

We see folks doing it at the fire pit to the side of Strong Water Bar......the kits were for sale in the grab and go, not sure if the Universal Store sold them too.

Awesome - thanks. Trying to find different things to do for our girls trip in December.

In most cases, you’ll be able to walk up and get a table pretty quickly, especially for lunch. However, on Halloween Horror Nights nights, you may encounter a 60 minute wait or longer at dinner time for walk ups at Citywalk restaurants. On those nights, you might want to consider a reservation, but unlike Disney, those reservations are usually available the day before, and in many cases the morning of, so you don’t need to reserve 30 days or more in advance.

The restaurants at the hotels aren’t full and can typically seat guests in a few minutes for walk ups. Inside the parks, Mythos and Finnegan’s are popular on weekends, and can experience 30 minute waits or longer for lunch.

There is one exception and that is Finnegan’s for dinner on HHNs nights. Because Finnegan’s is a holding spot for the Stay And Scream area, people will reserve a table weeks in advance so that they can eat while Universal Studios is converted over for the HHNs event.
How do you make reservations at Lombard’s? Call? We will be at RP first week of August. Online option?

Going to universal in late September. Would like to do one sit down meal a day between the parks and city walk. What are some must stops?

also are coke free style worth it. We are staying at royal pacific not sure if they work there or not. Also do they have power aid from these machines?

Going to universal in late September. Would like to do one sit down meal a day between the parks and city walk. What are some must stops?

also are coke free style worth it. We are staying at royal pacific not sure if they work there or not. Also do they have power aid from these machines?
We’ve never used the coke free style, so can’t answer that question, except that they have them in Tuk Tuk, the new grab-n-go service at RPR.

As for sit down restaurants, at RPR, Jake’s is always a go to favorite, while Islands Dining is good too, with probably the best breakfast buffet at Universal, which sadly might not be available because of Covid.

Our favorite Citywalk restaurant is Margaritaville because of the ambience and drinks, but most of the Citywalk restaurants are pretty good.

At Islands of Adventure, Mythos is our favorite, but Three Broomsticks is good too, with the Great Feast a pretty good deal for groups of 4 or more.

At Universal Studios, Finnegan’s used to be our favorite sit down restaurant, but we’ve skipped it on our last few trips, preferring to snack around Universal Studios (corn dog from Duff Beer Garden, and ice cream from Florean Fortescue’s).

If you have an annual pass, all of these restaurants offer AP discounts on food and non-alcoholic drinks.

Well, some nice good food news.....we haven`t had any for a while.......been meaning to post this for a while now as this was posted back in the middle of July.

Taken from the Alicia Stella Twitter site.......there`s a new Crepe stand opening soon in The Studios in the Central Park area.......

Seems like a good addition to the parks.

Smoked Brisket and Lemon Blueberry sound good to me ::yes::

I don`t have Twitter but do look at her and Bioreconstructs Twitter site, as they are both full of park updates and some amazing pictures of the parks old and new.

food4-XL.jpg

food6-XL.jpg

Pictures courtesy of @AliciaStella Twitter

Last edited:
Well, some nice good food news.....we haven`t had any for a while.......been meaning to post this for a while now as this was posted back in the middle of July.

Taken from the Alicia Stella Twitter site.......there`s a new Crepe stand opening soon in The Studios in the Central Park area.......

I don`t have Twitter but do look at her and Bioreconstructs Twitter site, as they are both full of park updates and some amazing pictures of the parks old and new.

food4-XL.jpg

food6-XL.jpg

I’ve seen this on vlogger videos. Looks delicious!

food4-XL.jpg

food6-XL.jpg

Looks delish...I added it to the first post.

I was really hoping this would be open in time for my September trip in 34 days! I saw the menu online and there are 3 different ones I want to try. Initial pics out make the crepes look pretty big so thinking I may have to stop here multiple times to try all 3 of the ones I want to eat.

I'm a little surprised though that they only have single serve drinks and no bottled water available, I wonder if they will do the free cups of water though......

Has anyone ever tried to get takeout from CityWalk restaurants (Toothsome, Vivo, etc.)? I love them, and would love to have dinner from there, but am a bit hesitant about eating inside.

I think Toothsome has some outside seating. Years ago, we got seated outside. I know Jake’s also has outdoor seating, if I remember correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts