where to find 6x8 frames?

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
I have searched for frames for our DCL shutters photos...not finding any 6x8 frames. I remember someone posting about this awhile ago...anybody know where to find them or if a 5x7 mat would work and put into an 8x10 frame??

Thanks

I was MAD I couldn't find anything to use with the 6x8 pictures. I ended up not putting the anywhere. Then, I found a 6 x 8 picture book. It has the picture protectors and It was perfect.

I have not found any frames, but heard they were at Joann Fabrics.

If you go to the wolfcamera.com and search on 6x8 you'll find some frame choices.

I wish Disney would print more 'smaller' prints so you could use them for a collage.

I saw them in Michaels, a craft store in the Northeast....don't know if they are a national chain or not. They were very simple wood frames, but they fit the bill.

MJ

I bought a 6x8 DCL frame at Shutters, they were $15. I'm not sure if you can order them from them or not. They are nice frames, though. :)

If you want wall frames, you can get 6"x8" frames at Dollar Tree stores. I picked up a bunch of them before my most recent cruise and included one for each of my cabin-mates in their cruise goody-bags.

The frames are basically just a 6"x8" piece of glass with a press-board backing and 4 clips to hold the pieces together. Nothing extraordinary, but for $1 each, they'll do.

mcnuss:

I tried exposures.com and it was a site for a gallery ....I didn't see any frames? Is that the correst site?

Thanks

I've found 6x8 frames at Kohl's in the past. I have also gotten kind of like a floating frame. Two pieces of glass that go in a solid bottom. Picture goes between the pieces of glass. And when I can't find anything I like, I've trimmed the photos down.

I found them at Michael's (the craft store). I have also gone to Wolf camera and used their machine to resize. You put the pic in, up comes the pic on the screen. You can resize or crop almost any way you can imagine. I did this for a scrapbook, and for a picture that I wanted to fit a frame I had already that wasn't large enough. The other option is to go to Michael's or a frame shop, and have them cut an mat for your picture that would fit an 8X10 frame. I've done this too, it cost under $10.00.

tbuot - I believe mcnuss meant http://www.exposuresonline.com I've ordered from there several times, and the merchandise is of good quality. The service could use a little work - they mean well, but don't have the best processes in place to deliver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter