where to get Disney Cruise embroidery designs for Brother machine?

spiiffy

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am thinking of getting a Brother embroidery machine but I cannot find where to get the Disney Cruise patterns. As far as I can tell, those do not come with the machine and I cannot locate them anywhere on the web to purchase. Any help?!?!

I am specifically thinking of getting the Brother Innov 900 D or 1250 D

Thanks!

Like these? I did these for a family going on a Make A Wish trip through the Big Give under the Disney for Families forum.

gabriella006.jpg

Honestly, I'm not sure if I was in violation of Dis policy in mentioning the site where I got the designs. If so, it will be deleted, but I believe you can PM me and I can then direct you to the site.

Thank you for your reply. I finally stumbled upon her site also. I ordered a few designbs. Now I just need my new embroidery machine to be delivered!

Above H2O, can you please explain how you did this? A friend has an embroidery machine, but I have to supply her with materials. How much white/black fabric do I need, & then how does it all go on the shirt??
Also, did you buy the t-shirts on-line or local? Thanks!
Sonia

I took my grandkids to the Bahamas in April 12 on the Disney Dream. It was a dream come true.
Does anyone know where to find Embroidery Designs for the Cruise. I am not making her a quilt with pictures, and would like designs to go on it, for memories.

Have you folks found the cruise logo deisgn yet?

I'd be happy to digitize it for you...

Just let me know your email

I have found a lot of good disney machine embroidery designs on ETSY at a very reasonable price. Just do a search for handmade, Disney, machine embroidery. There were a lot of cruise designs.

I got a CD of Disney embroidery designs of Ebay. It includes alot of designs for Disney Cruise. I think I paid about $40 for the CD but it was worth it because I got 100's of designs with it.

Just fyi...I was concerned about copyright infringement as I wanted to digitize the DCL logo for personal use only (not to sell) to make matching sweatshirts for my family and our upcoming cruise...the response was no, this isn't allowed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter