Where to get Disney Dollars

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hello!

We are travelling to WDW in April and November. (Just a fluke thing - not a habit!!!)

When we travel in November, our niece and nephew are coming with us. For their birthdays, I wanted to give them Disney Dollars to use on their upcoming trip. Can I get these in Canada at the Disney store? Are the in US funds if I do that or should I grab them when I am in WDW in April? If so, where in WDW would I get them?

Thanks!
T

Disney Dollars aren't sold in Canada (wish they were!). I'm not exactley sure where you can buy at the wdw, I bet someone else here knows though!

Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

You can get Disney Dollars at any Guest Services in the World.

It is one US dollar for one US dollar.

Have fun!

Scratch
:smooth:

I bought them at the WDW hotel front desk. Put it on my room bill, they are great. I gave dd her "money"( that was given to her by people prior to the trip) and she used it very wisely. It also was great for tracking expenses (being charge to the room)- like a water & pop in the parks, things that you just use change so you really never know how much you spent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter