where to get park hopper tickets?

Tikiman

He kuikawa ka 'ikena o kela wahi ho'oku ka'a e wai
Where is the best place get park hopper tickets? I have AAA but I did not see anything on the web page to get tickets without the package. I am also an AP holder for WDW but I don’t think that helps me at all. I live in California but it looks like the discount is only for Southern California. If they want to cut off the state why not just make it two states and we can charge them for our water.

Any help on getting tickets is appreciated.

Tikiman-
I had a link up here for our AAA.com website for Missouri and thought you could purchase tickets from that. But having moved to the "buy" screen, it mentioned only members from Missouri, Kansas and other midwestern states could purchase from the link.
I'm sure somewhere on your AAA website, there's probably a place to purchase tickets only. Ours has a 3-day park hopper for $131.50.
If your website is similar where you type in your zip code first, once you do that, there should be a "savings" box on the right hand side. If you move over to that box, there's a drop down box for "attractions and movie tickets".
That's where I found the DL ticket screen.
If nothing else, try your nearest AAA travel store. I would think they have tickets for purchase there.
Good Luck!

Tikiman said:
I live in California but it looks like the discount is only for Southern California. If they want to cut off the state why not just make it two states and we can charge them for our water.

I went to Humbolt State U. This was always a big discussion until one of my profs said he wanted to "give them all the water they wanted because if we didn't they would move up here".

Anyway - about the tickets, here is a link to mary warners mousesavers website about Dl tickets

http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html

hope this helps. I would also check AAA if you are a member.

Thanks for the info. Luckily I just found out my friend who is an Imagineer is going to get us in. Good thing after what I spent on the room.

I did find the AAA info though and Safeway has passes even cheaper at the counter.

Tikiman-
How much were the Safeway passes and do you need to be a California resident to buy them?

I didn't know you could buy tickets at Safeway. Details please :)

A plus of buying at AAA is that they include free parking in the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, which I believe is up to $10 a day. So if you will be driving to the park each day this is something to look into.

Safeway had a card at the counter hanging with the other gift cards and it said purchase a 3- Day "ADULT FOR CHILD PRICE" Park Hopper® Ticket for $105.

AAA had the same thing for $109

I am not sure if you have to be in California or not.

I will pick one up for you and send it ;)

I've just got my park hoppers from the AAA office where I work(tho I still had to pay for them).
This won't mean much to Tikiman, as he'll be getting in free, but for others who will be reading this, in addition to the free parking, you also get one Early Entry and a $10 ESPN Zone gamecard.
I know this was previously mentioned somewhere on the board, but just wanted to reiterate that you don't need to purchase a package to get the 3-day hopper with these extra perks.

YAY!! Only eight more days to go before C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A!!

I did not know about the gift card (not mentioned on the AAA website) but I did read about the parking but we are staying at the Grand Californian so we won’t be using the parking and guests of the GC get early entry already.

Thanks for the info though. It is funny that I can answer just about anything about WDW but I have trouble with a trip to Disneyland and I live in California.

Thanks everyone

Aloha

Steve

I would double check on that EE for guests of GC. I know they get EE into DCA but all that is open, as far I understand is Soarin. I have never heard about getting EE to Disneyland for guests of GC or other Disney hotels. I know it USED TO BE that way but I believe now it is linked solely to the park hoppers, which my understanding is that all advance purchase Park hoppers (3 or more days) include this now.

I will have to go check out Safeway. I have a feeling that the Adult for a Child price will be void by the time we go in July. Not that it really matters since we will be upgrading to APs our last day but it is always great to find bargins :)

Thanks for the info. My friend told me not to worry that since they are signing us in we can go in at any time but that would make sense that the GC guests only get into CA early. I believe they are signing us in at the same window as we signed in for Club 33 so we don’t have to wait for the ticket windows to open up…when ever that is.

Just FYI. I was just at Safeway for lunch and the ticket there is a 2 day park hopper for $105 so the AAA deal is much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter