Where to go for DD's 7th B-day?

Kris Puyear

Mouseketeer
Missed out on the chance for an Illuminations Cruise for Dec. 12th (DD's 7th Bday) and I was wondering where we could enjoy a meal. She likes to keep the characters at least 20 feet from her, so a character meal is not a big issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kris

I would try for dinner at CRT. It will be magical to be in the castle, and Cinderella will be downstairs. She could then choose whether to go up to Cinderella or not. I was there for my birthday last year on Dec. 12!! We got a window seat and had a perfect view of the fireworks. My table was also decorated with birthday confetti, and the server brought me a special dessert. Good luck!

Ohana is a pretty cool place. If you let the server know it's her birthday they will make a big deal of it. You can also watch the fire works from there.

Like noted above, I have heard lots of good things about Ohana, and that is where we will celebrate DS's 7th birthday in December! I cant wait to try it.

Ooooohhh...I second the nomination to eat dinner in the castle. That would have been my dream come true at 7 years old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter