Where to go for seafood?

Which would you choose for seafood and why?

• Flying Fish

• Fulton's Crab House

• Coral Reef

• someplace else... please post where

Results are only viewable after voting.

f-LORI-da

Mouseketeer
I'm asking mostly for my DH's benefit. He loves seafood (especially shrimp and crab cakes)... I do not.

Any menu recommendations?

We enjoy Narcoosee's at the GF. I would avoid Fulton's these days. Years ago the Empress Lily had a restaurant with good seafood but my husband has been at Fulton's twice on business and found the food mediocre and the service so bad that he doesn't want to return.

Flying Fish and Narcoosee's are excellent restaurants. We enjoy both very much. We also always dine at the Cape May Clam bake.

Hi there just wanted to add my two penneth in about Fultons I ate there in May and thought that the food and service were fantastic. We really took our time on deciding what to eat.

I had the australian lobster tail which didn't come cheap but it was soooo succulent and tasty.

DBF had the steak with Crab Claw and the crab tasted good to.

It all looked sooo good we didn't know what to choose and we heard everyone around us remaking on how good their food was.

This was one of the only restaurants that we managed appetizers and desserts as well as we just didn't want to stop eating their food - LOL

It was our most expensive meal (again I did have the lobster!) but definately one of the best we had.

Narcoosee's and the Flying Fish are both fine spots. Been to Fulton's 4 times and had service ranging from "poor" to downright abysmal.

I have to say that I have been to Fulton's five times. Four meals were terrific and 1 was ok. It is my 22 yo DS's favorite restaurant. We will be dining at Narcoosee, Flying Fish, and Cape May in Nov. and saving Fulton's for March when he is joining us. He wants his 23rd birthday dinner there.

My DH loves the tuna at Narcoosee.

It really depends on the types of seafood, and how you like it prepared. If he likes steamed crab, lobster, etc, then I would recommend Fultons. Unfortunately, and I don't understand why, Fulton's seems to get a bad rep on these boards, but we have eaten there several times and had great service, and the food, although expensive was well worth it.

Our other favorite is Narcoosee's. There you can get food other than seafood, and DH is bound to find something there to his liking! The service is really good, and the view of the MK is gorgeous at night!

Whatever you decide, have a great time!

Appreciate everyone's replies (and votes).:D

Thanks, Fantasia Sam for the details on Fulton's, including the menu recommendations.

Eeyore0062 : DH likes shrimp (prepared anyway) and crab cakes. Any standouts you had at Fulton's? Yes, I know how lovely the view is at Narcoossee's. We ate there several years ago. Was wanting to try something different. Although, we ate at Coral Reef that same trip, and I'm considering it again. Perhaps I should give Narcoossee's a second thought.

Clam Bake doesn't appeal to DH or I. He doesn't like clams, and I'd rather not have a buffet.

Any outstanding shrimp dishes or crab cakes at Flying Fish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter