• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to meet for Illuminations Cruise?

bengunn

Pirate Member
We have an Illuminations Cruise in just under two weeks now :bounce: starting from the Yacht Club resort marina. We are sharing with two other families and were wondering where we should meet up; preferably somewhere obvious as we have never been to the Yacht Club resort before. Any suggestions please?

Hi Richard

We met up with Dave (Spottydog) and family when we shared our illuminations cruise last March - and we decided on the bar which is next door to the Cape May Cafe. This is in the lobby - as you walk in you turn to your right and the bar is almost opposite you. We found it quite nice because we met early and had a drink (or two) before our cruise so that we had got acquainted a little.

We then returned there afterwards as 'Old Buddies' for further refreshments! ;)

HTH

I've always found the bar next to the Cape May cafe works well. it's a small intimate bar, I've never seen more than a dozen people in there at one time, the kids can go watch the movie on the TV in the lobby and the adults can have a quick drink while waiting. At least that way you can organise to meet 30 minutes earlier than you need to , it gives people a little room for dodgy trafic and means those on time don't have to sit around like a pork chop at a bartizvah :) .

Thanks for the replies, the bar next to the Cape May Cafe sounds ideal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter