Where to store baby's bottles

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Ds still has 2 milky bottles throughout the night.
Will there be enough room in the mini bar to store his milk? If not, d'you think the hotel (Sequoia Lodge) would allow me to keep it in the kitchen fridge?

There might just be enough room to squeeze in a couple of bottles without moving anything in the mini bar - we managed to chill a couple of tonic bottles last time!!

But check what sort of system it works on. If it's as sophisticated as the one we had at the New York, then if any item is moved from it's resting position you will automatically be charged as if having used it! Of course, if needs be you can then go down to reception and explain but it's a bit of a hassle.

is it formula? we put the water in the bottles, and then premeasured the powder and put it in a little plastic box, and just mixed it at the last minute - that way it does't need refridgerating.

Bev

Its not formula, its normal full fat milk.
If I can't squeeze them into the mini bar without moving anything, I'll just ask at reception. They're bound to get loads of people with babies/toddlers asking the same question.
I would imagine it will be quite hot over there in June, so I don't really want to leave it out all night.

You could always get some ice and put it in the ice bucket and ice them down each night. We did this last month with sodas with no problems.
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter