• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to Write

colleen costello

<font color=FF99FF>Is in a "just back from OKW and
We met a lovely young man from the college program at the DVC center at Saratoga Springs last week. We were staying at OKW and went over to Saratoga to see the cool new model room of the AKL DVC -- which was gorgeous, by the way. This young man was very nice and spent a lot of time with us, just hanging out and showing us all around. I would like to write to Mickey & Co. and tell them how much his kind attention meant to us. Would such a letter go to the DVC satisfaction manager? Does anyone have that address?

Also, we had some GREAT servers this trip. They really went out of their way for us, especially Lance at Prime Time who made our first visit a memorable experience. I have no clue about where to send those notes! Some of the servers were at resorts so maybe they go to the resort manager, but what to do when someone works at a park?

Any help would be appreciated. I promised myself I would take the time to write these notes as so much of what they hear is griping and we had such great encounters this trip. ;)

I've sent notes along to guest services at walt disney world. You can search for the address at disney online. They have always replied. In addition, they appreciate the names you send to them as they are awarded and "applause" which is something the cast members really appreciate. I've also received replies when I've included names on a "post" stay survey so you can send their names along on that if you have one. I too like to let them know when people have added magic to our trip! You could probably also send it to DVC via their email contact as well. Hope this helps...

How about:
Disney Vacation Club
PO Box 10350
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

That is really nice that you want to take the time to write a letter!

Sorry I don't have the general resort address - only DTD's address...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter