Where's Michelle??????

disneyfanz04

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team Captain<br>
OK so I am lost....I don't know what my problem is, but I just can't take it anymore. Why when I was 17 could I eat 2 double cheeseburgers, a large fry and a large chocolate shake, and lose weight, now I look at it and gain 5lbs???? UGH I have made up my mind...I need to find me!!! I cannot stand this person I have become. I was doing so good and then I don't know what happened...I just fell of the wagon, but today, I am ready to recommit myself. I want to be healthy...not so much a certain weight, just healthy. I AM going to do this...I have 3 months(well a little less) till the Minnie Marathon, and I want to be at or pretty close to goal weight by then. I weigh 176.2 as of last Saturday at Weight Watchers...my goal weight is 145, so that is 31.2lbs to lose. I know it seems like alot, but I know myself, and if I stick to it, then I know I can do it!!!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I promise myself that I WILL do this.

Michelle,
Good for you! I started at 178 and I am still plugging along.Our goals are alike. I have to say I feel so much better. Xmas day I actually hit rock bottom and felt like I never want to feel again. So on 12/26 I started and even though the weight is not just falling off me even though I am working very hard I do feel better. Good Luck! Oh I was also the Big Mac, Lg fry and choc. shake girl in HS. We have a McD down the street from the HS and I remember 1 day going there 4 times, before school, lunch, after school and after soccer practice- oh those were the days!
Linda

Linda...Good luck to you too. When I was skinny I used to think why don't "fat" people just stop eating and lose weight, and now that I am a "fat" person I know that it is so much more than that. Weight loss is a daily struggle, but I know that this time I will hit goal!!! I am determined because the frustration of being overweight is so much harder to deal with than the actual losing weight part.

I did good yesterday and the day before, so 2 good days under my belt, I know it is just a matter of time before I rid my body of that junk that I was eating and start nurturing(sp??) it with healthy wholesome foods!!! I already am starting to feel better.

Hey Michelle sounds like you are doing good. This is a stuggle I never thought I would have. Always in great shape and very active. I too am feeling alot better especially since the scale finally moved! Keep me posted.
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter