Where's the Walmart?

Naisy68

DIS Veteran
We are driving from South Dakota with a 13 year old and an infant and I am pretty sure that by the time we get to Orlando we will need to stop at the Walmart for something or another. Where is the closest Walmart near WDW where we can re-stock on supplies? Maybe though it would be cheaper to do that on the way though. Aren't Walmarts pretty much the same anywhere price-wise? - Is there a SuperWalmart close by where we can get groceries too?

There is a Super Walmart a few miles away, but I've gotten lost EVERY time I've tried to get there, so I won't try to give you directions. Ask at the front desk when you check in. Even then, get a map. We got directions, but it turned out we went out a different exit from WDW and went the wrong way.

There's a Super Wal-Mart on US 192. It is right next to Medieval Times.

It's about 6.5 miles east on US192 from I-4.

From the Downtown Disney area:

Turn right onto Hotel Plaza Blvd (towards the Crossroads Shopping center & 535)

Turn right onto 535

Follow 535 down to 192

Turn LEFT onto 192 (There is a Publix on the corner if you want groceries from there)

Walmart is down 192 on the right (several miles down)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter