Which ADRs will you be (re)making?

Atm, I am planning on all QS; I never go to them! I have every meal planned either as a TS or using only snack credits-- even my QS are either BoG or three snacks. 😂 I am excited to try things that aren't snack credits, or are bad uses of QS credits-- I had a moral objection to these on the dining plan.

Other than that, I will get what I can-- I was trying some easy-to-get reservations on this trip anyway (August), as they were the only ones I had not tried. If I can get one or two, I will. Otherwise it might be more interested to go unplanned!...(I don't recognize myself... What have I become?!)

Remade ADR for Fronterra Cocina today! Yay! I have one ADR for July!
We are staying at Bay Lake Tower and would love to get California Grill back. Would also make one for The Wave.

I had Hoop booked next month for my birthday. I will definitely be rebooking once it reopens

I only had Beaches & Cream booked. It's a tradition to go there, and I'd like to see the new renovations, but I might just go visit the walk-up window.

I'm totally fine doing primarily QS; it's what I usually do anyway. I don't have park tickets for my August trip, and on non-park days I try to keep appointments for things to a minimum. It feels more relaxing that way.

My trip is early November (Food & Wine?) and I think some things will change by then, but who knows what.

I was really excited about all my ADRs. I only had California Grill Brunch booked, a lunch at BOG, and a dinner at Homecomin'. Hopefully I can rebook them, but I doubt the CG brunch will happen? This was going to be a sister trip, but I have a feeling my sister will back out as my BIL has a history of pneumonia. I will probably actually book more ADRs now so I can have things locked in. We'll see how the new system looks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter