Which ADRs will you be (re)making?

We don't do a lot of TS but I will try to do the same 4 I had booked last week - Boma, SciFi, Homecomin', and Via Napoli. If we don't get them, oh well. We will find somewhere to eat. Not worried.

Going to try for : BOG lunch, LTT, and Artist Point.... last one only if characters are back by December. If no characters, then just the first two

Cali Grill Brunch.... if it’s offered. Other than that Jiko, Ohana (our yearly tradition), Topolinos.

I'm hoping for Ohana (dinner), BOG (lunch) and Garden Grill (breakfast even without characters). After that I think we will just stick with quick service.

ETA: Oh, and Homecomin'. That one is actually top on the list.

Last edited:
At this point, we may not make any. Most of ours were character dining for our kids, so without the characters, it won't matter much for us.

Playing around with them. Some I'll try for again, Garden Grill only because we have never ate at that venue and lunch at Chefs de France, because it's a goodbye tradition. Now I'm playing around again.... haha....

Wow, just read the dis news re the union announcement of which restaurants are getting call backs at resorts. Looks like at least in the initial pre-park phase there are no character meals, non-character buffets, or signature dining (except Topolino's for some reason). That last one is a shocker for me--why no Yachtsman, Narcoosees, Jiko, Cali Grill??? Of course nothing final yet, yada yada. But out of what they announced, the only ones I'd really want to book are Sanaa, Toplinos or Beaches & Cream.

We always do at least on TS per day and since we are not too picky I just booked several at DS this week. The one I was excited for was getting Raglan Road today for 7/15 (we love this place). The only two that we had that we are really hoping that we can get back is Sanaa and Chefs de France.

First Disney has to decide what will be open. And how current experiences will change

Right. I'm not paying twice real world prices for Disney food if the experience is restrictive and unfun. I'd rather just QS my stay and be fed. I go to Disney to have fun watching others have fun too.

I am going to wait and see whats available for me when it opens. As of when they first open the only dining options are at the resorts that will be opened. Not many at all and nothing in the parks. Makes me nervous

Based on the early feedback re: long lines for QS at Universal I'm feeling inclined to get TS lunches for an in-park break and just do QS for Breakfast and Lunch. I can't deal when I'm hangry and I can't imagine standing in line for an hour for QS food. Could always eat at off-hours but I like a nice guarantee.

Any in-park recos for favorite lunches? :)

I just made an OpenTable at Raglan Road for November. My family goes there the first night whenever we stay at WDW ( or I should say this will be the 5 time we are doing it). It has become kind of a tradition. DH and I will be at SSR for a few nights.

I also want to make an ADR at Toppolino’s at RR. We will be staying there as part of a spilt stay in November.

And since we will hopefully be a Skyliner or two from Epcot I want to try a new restaurant there.

Happy planning to everyone 👍🏻😉

Well, before they got disappeared, I had Artist Point, Tusker, Akershus, Sci-Fi Dine In and Liberty Tree. Right now, I'm not sweating the ADRs. I'm just waiting out to see how park reservations work. But I hope to get these ADRs again. I guess if I had to choose just one, it would probably be Liberty Tree. Artist Point was only affordable to us because of the dining plan, which is gone. We've done Tusker, Akershus and Sci-Fi in the past. So Liberty Tree is something we haven't done --- and my husband is really into Thanksgiving dinner.

Based on the early feedback re: long lines for QS at Universal I'm feeling inclined to get TS lunches for an in-park break and just do QS for Breakfast and Lunch. I can't deal when I'm hangry and I can't imagine standing in line for an hour for QS food. Could always eat at off-hours but I like a nice guarantee.

Any in-park recos for favorite lunches? :)

My fave TS in parks:

Skipper Canteen is our go to MK lunch spot, we always ask to sit in the SEA room. It’s so chill and quiet in there, a great reprieve from heat and overstimulation.

Epcot would have to be Spice Road Table, that place is criminally underrated.

DHS is Brown Derby, they had some lunch items that were surprisingly competitively priced when I last went.

AK...QS is legit better than the TS in that park. If Tusker House isn’t open and I didn’t want QS I would honestly go eat at AKL or even Disney Springs, assuming they’d let you back in the park.

I'll be for sure looking to re-book our in park ADR's for air conditioning breaks. We try to avoid getting hot and hangry with our in-park sit down meals. I can live without our resort ADR's, but 'Ohana dinner would be my favorite if available.

I just re-booked Raglan Road. We only had Sci-Fi for lunch and CRT for dinner other than that. I see no reason why we wouldn't stick with that plan. Kinda hoping they do a much-trimmed-down CRT and reduce the price since they have already said no character meals. I would have preferred that from the start - don't really need the whole song-and-dance, ya know? Dining in the castle is pretty special though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!