which cabin loop is your fav?

Hi!I favorite cabin loop is 2600.It is so close to the pool,laundry and bus stop.We go back in Sept and have put our request in when I booked it.Hope you have a great time!!!!
Heidi

2100 is my family's favorite because it is the most centrally located in the campground of all of the cabin loops. It is also a smaller loop so you know you won't have a long walk to the bus stop no matter what cabin you get in 2100. It is also within easy walking distance of the Meadow Trading Post. :)

We tent camped this time, but plan to use the cabins for now on. We thought that the 2100 loop looked like the one that would put us closes to the pool and campfire program, so that is the one I would request.

As for camping, I now see why so many say they like the 1500 loop. I wish we had been on that loop. That is a great location to the pool and other activities!
Debra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter