which cb

susie2

DIS Veteran
hi please can any one help we have got a ten day pass with a free character breakfast included, we have never had a cb before which would be better for two boys 9and 10 mgm or the ak we realy dont know and will have to make ps soon, if ak is the better please help!! susie2 :jester:

Hi, we've also got the 10 day tickets with CB, but we've decided to eat at Chef Mickeys at the contemporary Resort on a rest day when we are not visitng the parks so that we can savour our meal and on the other hand get to the parks early on the days we are visiting them and not waste vital time eating (our boys are 6 & 10). The only place in AK that we've eaten is Rainforest Cafe (sorry no CB's here) but I would think that you would fare better at MGM, hope you enjoy it were ever you eat.

thanks snookhams for your reply that was a very good idea, never thought about doing that way, it will be much better as you said if you are not in a rush to get to the parks, have you made ps or are you just going to turn up on the day , we are going in october and we not to sure what the crowds are like, thanks again and i hope you also have a good holiday. susie2 :jester:

Hi Susie :wave:

The cb at AK is Donald's Breakfastosaurus which is at the Restaurantosaurus. This is a McDonalds and, although they do not serve McDonalds food at breakfast, that's always put me off a bit.

I've not done Hollywood and Vine either, but it gets good reviews from people on these boards and it appeals to me far more than Donald's Breakfastosaurus.

Is Chef Mickey's an option with your tickets (or any other resort cb for that matter)? If so, I think Snookhams idea is the best way to go. It's great to get a look at the resorts and it adds another dimension to your trip.

I phoned and made ps's the phone call cost less than £1, and they were really helpful, just remember the time difference.

Our last trip to WDW was in Oct '99 and we had a great time although be warned it can get quite cool in the evening, and we definatley needed the pool heating at the villa, we experienced Halloween USA style and even let the kids go trick or treatin' in costumes they had a great time - we thought this would be better than a really late night and paying extra to re-enter the parks (we had to leave at either 5 or 6 pm, it would have been ok had the kids been older.

hi thanks again for your advice, have rang disney and made ps for chef mickeys, they were very helpful as you said, not long for you now hope you have a great time susie2 :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter