Which days to go to Sea World, Legoland, and either the zoo or wild animal park?

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
We will be in San Diego Sat-Wed in late June. We want to visit these 3 parks on Sun, Mon, Tues. Which one would be best to visit each day (crowds, etc)?

Thanks!

Weekends are the most crowded for all of those parks, so I would suggest the zoo on Sunday, and then you can do Sea World and Wild Animal Park on the weekdays. I say that because while the zoo will be busy, you're really just walking around at your own pace, so the crowds won't affect anything except how far away you park and how long you wait in line for lunch. Sea World has shows that can fill up and rides that can have longer lines. Also, the Wild Animal Park has a free tram tour that might have a long line on a busier day.

Weekends are the most crowded for all of those parks, so I would suggest the zoo on Sunday, and then you can do Sea World and Wild Animal Park on the weekdays. I say that because while the zoo will be busy, you're really just walking around at your own pace, so the crowds won't affect anything except how far away you park and how long you wait in line for lunch. Sea World has shows that can fill up and rides that can have longer lines. Also, the Wild Animal Park has a free tram tour that might have a long line on a busier day.

ITA with this! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter