Which DIS personality is most like you?

Sarahboo

100% geek
So, my husband and I watch all of the DIS, Disunplugged, and Dreams Unlimited podcasts in preparation for our fall trip. (We both work from home and share an office so we just run the videos in the background).

It took us no time at all to identify that my husband, Chris, is just like Craig. EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE. Craig says something that my husband would say. They share opinions about the parks/foods/theme parks in general.

Me? I'm like Ryno.

Which podcaster/DIS personality is most like you?

I think (like Cindy so wisely said) for me it depends on the day. I also think I have a little bit of all of them inside me, and I'd like to think it's all the BEST parts!! :o But great question!! :)

If I had to pick one that I am most like...Uh, that is tough. I see myself within a couple, but the one I am most like, I would say Steve. I agree with a lot of the input that he brings to the show. I would critique things with the mindset that he usually critiques stuff. I also explain things sorta like how he explains information.

I also critique almost everything I eat, so that is where I would put myself up there with Kevin. I miss his dining reviews.

I think I'm mostly a cross between Teresa and Pete. I do like to rant at times and I will cry like her at certain things. I think Craig would be the person I'd least want to be like and even though I do have a touch of him, I'm not willing to admit it. Also, I do so appreciate some of Kathy's love of Disney and it's history. Particularly her love of Figment. I totally understand that although that is the very reason why I can no longer ride that attraction. I remember the original so well.

Last edited:
For a moment, I saw this thread and got really excited there was going to be like a Buzzfeed quiz attached so that someone could tell me which DIS personality I'm most like. Anyone want to make one? ;)

But goodness, I don't know. I'm Pete's rants and Teresa's tears and Kathy's love of things and Craig's dry humor. I wish part of me was like Julie, she's just so put together and classy. I strive for that.

I think I'm most like Kathy with a bit of Teresa. I appreciate the same things Kathy does, and things touch my heart that brings tears to my eyes (it's sometimes a bit embarrassing, but there you go).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter