Which Dvc for easter week 2019

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
I know Gf and beach club will have beautiful decor etc for easter but I’m
Wondering if these resorts will be more congested than say OKW. I would prefer a better location but I am
Wondering if the bigger more remote Dvc’s such as ssr and OKW will be a little more calm during this insane week? Thoughts? Experience? I’d hate to spend the points on GF to be in the pool
Like a sardine :)

I think Easter time is busy, but not insanely busy as it would be around thanksgiving for Christmas. You should be fine where every you choose to stay. So go with what resort you want to stay at.

Do you already have it booked? Because if not, BCV and VGF may not be options. I just looked at BCV for the week before and the week after Easter, and you are not getting a full week booking unless you already have one.

I think Dvc resorts run pretty full. I don’t think you should be worried about sardine in the resort pool. The parks WILL be BUSY, does not matter which resort you stay. In fact at GF you might be less likely to feel “sardined”
Happy planning
Kerri

Agree with other comments that GF will not have the sardine in the pool feel. BCV always has this feel imo with their main pool! We live 1 hr from WDW but 3-4 night stays quarterly (DVC) and never want BCV bc the pool there always seems to be crazy busy. We actually prefer BWV over BCV if we want to stay in EPCOT area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter