Which FLL hotels are best for cruise port views?

Staceycs

Mouseketeer
We are sailing on the Harmony out of PE next year. This is our first time at this particular port and we'd love to book a room pre-cruise where we could overlook the actual port. Our sons are 4 and 2 and would love watch everything happening (actually, we would really like to as well!)

While I can find lots of info on hotels within the port vicinity, I'm wondering if anyone has actually stayed in a room with a great view and could let me know which hotel and type of room it was? Thanks in advance.

We are sailing on the Harmony out of PE next year. This is our first time at this particular port and we'd love to book a room pre-cruise where we could overlook the actual port. Our sons are 4 and 2 and would love watch everything happening (actually, we would really like to as well!)

While I can find lots of info on hotels within the port vicinity, I'm wondering if anyone has actually stayed in a room with a great view and could let me know which hotel and type of room it was? Thanks in advance.
Last year we stayed at the Hilton Marina. If you get an upper floor room facing the Cruise Port, you'll see everything. We had a friend leaving the day before us on the Oasis, and although a bit of a distance away, we could see her waving goodbye with our binoculars.:sail:

Last year we stayed at the Hilton Marina. If you get an upper floor room facing the Cruise Port, you'll see everything. We had a friend leaving the day before us on the Oasis, and although a bit of a distance away, we could see her waving goodbye with our binoculars.:sail:

This is exactly what I wanted to hear- thanks very much for your reply! :cool1:

IMG_0262.JPG We stayed at the Bahia Mar-Doubletree , it is right across from the beach near where the ships come out. We had a high partial ocean view and got a great view of the ships leaving.

I loved the location and thought the rooms were clean and large.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter