Which hotels have adjoining rooms?

smithfamilyof7

Mouseketeer
And can you book them online or is this something you have to call the hotel directly for?

We're a family of 7. I know there's a few hotels that have suites in them with enough beds but they're hard to find. Thinking I might look into adjoining rooms for our next trip.

And can you book them online or is this something you have to call the hotel directly for?

We're a family of 7. I know there's a few hotels that have suites in them with enough beds but they're hard to find. Thinking I might look into adjoining rooms for our next trip.
I liked this room setup at the Desert Inn & Suites when my grandkids were little.
It's the C-1 for up to 8 people. Having a bath and a half is nice.
2017-12-08 001.JPG

DI&S also has a C-2 room for up to 10 people. There are three separate sleeping rooms. This one came in handy as the grandkids got old and the girls wanted their privacy. The C-2 has two full bath. This was extremely handy to get everyone through the showers each night.

When you book WAY in ADVANCE the room rates are lower. Right now the website has booking open to November 2018.

The place isn't fancy and the pool isn't our style. If the pool is something you really have to have you might consider a different location.

If it's just a place to sleep and take a mid-day nap then it's a good option.

Geemo

I liked this room setup at the Desert Inn & Suites when my grandkids were little.
It's the C-1 for up to 8 people. Having a bath and a half is nice.

DI&S also has a C-2 room for up to 10 people. There are three separate sleeping rooms. This one came in handy as the grandkids got old and the girls wanted their privacy. The C-2 has two full bath. This was extremely handy to get everyone through the showers each night.

When you book WAY in ADVANCE the room rates are lower. Right now the website has booking open to November 2018.

The place isn't fancy and the pool isn't our style. If the pool is something you really have to have you might consider a different location.

If it's just a place to sleep and take a mid-day nap then it's a good option.

Geemo

Thank you! That's very helpful. I'm looking in Dec 2018 and haven't found a whole lot... could be that they're just not open for booking yet! I'll keep checking back.

Thank you! That's very helpful. I'm looking in Dec 2018 and haven't found a whole lot... could be that they're just not open for booking yet! I'll keep checking back.
Do keep checking!!
The general rule is the earlier you book the lower the nightly rate will be.
DI&S booking calendar for Dec 2018 will be opening in a few weeks to early January.

Tropicana has adjoining rooms, as well as at least 1 suite. I requested adjoining rooms when we booked 6 months out, then called 1 week prior to arrival to verify they had the request noted. The rooms weren't ready when we arrived mid morning, but we were able to check in and have our luggage stored. Rooms are newly remodeled and basic, but we just return to sleep. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Suzyscuba's info on the Tropicana is nice.

We have stayed there when there have been three in my group.
The rooms were very nice. We could see the fireworks from our room.
It's nice and close for easy access to the parks.
I enjoyed the hot tub while the grandkids swam in the pool.

The Tropicana is our first choice if we aren't staying on-site.

If you don't find what you need online give them a call.

The HoJo has connecting rooms. We have had their connecting rooms many times and have been pleased.
Wherever you choose to book, be sure to specify connecting rooms, not adjoining rooms. Some hotels consider adjoining rooms to be rooms next to each other but not necessarily with a connecting door. I know this sounds silly but I learned this the hard way.

Most places will tell you that they can't guarantee adjoining rooms, but you usually get them if requested. NannyBeBe is correct about connected vs. adjoining. Make sure to specify.

The Fairfield Inn has adjoining rooms. I always request it in the reservation comments section - and then call a week prior to my stay to make sure they will be adjoining (or connecting as stated above). If you choose the FFI request an upper floor room away from foot traffic.

hyatt house. It has rooms with two beds and a couch/bed area and adjoining rooms. You also get a kitchen. And its in walking distance to the parks.
We also liked that a walgreens, star bucks, and blaze pizza was attached to it.

Oops! I posted this without see NannyBeBe's Post - she is correct! When you are asking about adjoining rooms, do you mean rooms that would be next door to each other without the door between? If you need rooms with a door between the two rooms, then you would request connecting rooms. The photo posted above for the Desert Inn & Suites is for connecting room. It will make a difference in your request or search :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter