which is least crowded day of the week for MVMCP?

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
We are going next year...wish it was this year. DMIL, DFIL DH & I are all going. Last year we went to MNSSHP and it was more crowded than I thought it would be. I imagine the Christmas party will be even busier, so I'd like to pick the least busy night to go to the party. Anyone know when that would be or how to find out?

Thank you,
Lori

I thought the MNSSHP we NOT as crowded as MVMCP! :earseek: So be prepared. For 2 adults, it was the 1st time I totally lost my sister. And could not hear her on the cell phone. It took quiet a while to locate her over 45 minutes and we were both in fantasy land near back of castle area, not roaming around. :yo-yo:

I found Sunday nites very nice. ;) Local people, have to work and many are not there that nite to start there vacation yet. ;) It was our favorite nite to pick. Otherwise stay totally away from any friday's or saturndays. Early during the week is your best option.

Wear clothes in layers gets surprising cold (even for us). We have pictures @ MVMCP from sleeveless & shorts to Jackets, sweats and sweatpants I bought in there store ::yes:: , gloves and hats.

We went a couple of nites to see everything, but it does get expensive. if your not at the party try to eat or visit @ a magic kingdom resort (poly, Cr, GF) for a great fireworks show. Even better than MNSSHP.;)

Have a great time. MKY princess:

Thank you for your reply! I figured there would be more people at MVMCP, we went to MNSSHP on Columbus Day week, so that is part of why it was so busy! I can hardly wait to go!

We live about 75 miles west of Joliet right off of I-80! We go to Joliet once or twice a year because my husband is a drag racing fan. It's quite and experience! Not at all like WDW, except that the food prices are about the same. lol. I'm not a drag racing fan myself, but I do like to go to the National events over there in Joliet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter