Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Port Orleans - French Quarter

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Caribbean Beach

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Coronado Springs

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
PO FQ hands down, we've stayed at all the others with the exception of CS. We love the ambience, food and location. It's like visiting the big easy without the crime. In fact we enjoy FQ as much as any deluxe resort we've visited.

POFQ. Not even close for me. Riverside is at the bottom of my list with FQ at the top.

I think you will get a wide range of answers with many having each one a favorite.

The real question is what are your needs and wants in a resort?

Do you want it small, quiet without a focus on amenities = POFQ.
Do you want lots of dining options and great pool areas = CSR.
Do you want a spread out quiet atmosphere with a great pool for young children = CBR.
Do you want southern charm, a variety of room designs and activity options = POR.

I've stayed at them all plenty of times ... my order.
1) CSR
2) POR
3) CBR
4) POFQ

All have pros and cons.

We have stayed at them all and I would also pick POFQ. Mostly because of the size, all the others are so huge and there is so much walking. I think you can’t really lose though, we love them all!

HopperFan is right on. It really depends on what you are looking for. Personally we love CSR and stay there all the time. We liked POFQ until they stopped offering discounts and went to CSR and fell in love with it. Cheers!!!!!!

I think you will get a wide range of answers with many having each one a favorite.
The real question is what are your needs and wants in a resort?

Do you want it small, quiet without a focus on amenities = POFQ.
Do you want lots of dining options and great pool areas = CSR.
Do you want a spread out quiet atmosphere with a great pool for young children = CBR.
Do you want southern charm, a variety of room designs and activity options = POR.

I've stayed at them all plenty of times ... my order.
1) CSR
2) POR
3) CBR
4) POFQ

All have pros and cons.
Wow, didn't realize Coronado had so many food options! I've noticed everyone usually says POFQ as their favorite, but you have it last...can I ask why?

Wow, didn't realize Coronado had so many food options! I've noticed everyone usually says POFQ as their favorite, but you have it last...can I ask why?

I have stayed at POR probably in double digits. I have stayed Alligator Bayou, Mansions and Royal rooms. Most trips I wandered to POFQ to grab breakfast and check it out. We never stayed when kids were younger because THEY said the pool was too babyish. I've stayed now that they are adults and it still didn't win me over.

I LOVE NOLA, so the architecture, brick walks and gardens are great .... but it doesn't feel at all like NOLA because it is so dead so that part didn't work for me. Our room was nice enough, I appreciated the use of so many fabrics but they were nothing special or standout.

My biggest issue is that it is a moderate resort, often priced higher than the others, yet it hasn't a full moderate range of amenities. There is no TS restaurant, it has a small more limited QS compared to some others, it has a hot tub not much bigger than the one is my yard and I don't like it's placement, the pool deck is a wide expanse of concrete with no shade and it doesn't feel special, while smaller footprint many of the rooms are a longer walk to the bus stop than rooms at POR, you have to go to POR for recreation amenities and we noticed it was harder to get on the boat to DS after it fills at POR, the gift shop is small .......... it just doesn't bring moderate value for the price.

If I am going to pay that much, I want the full package, I want the great pool area, I want more dining options .... if I want to pass on that or I don't plan to use that, I'll just stay value.

We have stayed at them all and I would also pick POFQ. Mostly because of the size, all the others are so huge and there is so much walking. I think you can’t really lose though, we love them all!

If you get one of the farther rooms on either side you could be walking more to main hub and only bus stop than some of the closer rooms at all three of the other moderates. So that is not necessarily guaranteed. My last stay at POFQ my room was just as close to a bus stop at POR as it was at POFQ. Needless to say there were MANY rooms at POR closer to their stops than my room at POFQ was to my stop.

Totally Agree with HopperFan, it depends on what you like and your vacation style. I prefer CSR but also really like POR, whereas DH prefers POR, but really likes CSR. We both really disliked CBR, and POFQ does nothing for us, especially since it usually costs more than the others, and doesn't offer as many discounts or amenities.

POR is our hands down favorite. We like having the big gift store, the Mill and it's great food offerings, the beautiful grounds, many activities, just everything about it. Many on here have complained about the buses, but in 6 trips we have never had a problem with them.
We have stayed at CS, and the rooms were roomy and very nice. The casitas area was beautiful with the foliage and fountains. But we didn't like the Pepper Mill with it's confusing food stations. I hear that now it is much better and easier to navigate. We found it to be nice, but too big for us.
We are staying at POFQ for the first time in a week. I never cared for the NOLA theme, but the buildings/streets/grounds look lovely. We will see.

There is no "best", it really depends on what you are looking for. My favorite is Coronado because I like the theme and they have a lap pool and fitness center. If you are looking for "most relaxing" I would choose POR, easiest to navigate would be POFQ, and I can't personally think of a reason to go CBR with all the construction but I'm sure others love it.

"Best" is far to subjective to base a recommendation on just like with a restaurant, you need to pick the criteria you are looking to meet and choose based on that criteria.

We love CSR and have had several great stays there. We did not enjoy our stay at CBR and wouldn't return. We haven't stayed at either POFQ or POR but I do want to give POFQ a try in the future.

We love CSR and have had several great stays there. We did not enjoy our stay at CBR and wouldn't return. We haven't stayed at either POFQ or POR but I do want to give POFQ a try in the future.

Why does so many people not enjoy there stay at CBR. Looks lovely there and once building work is complete even better

Why does so many people not enjoy there stay at CBR. Looks lovely there and once building work is complete even better
I'm one of the few, it seems, in the love CBR camp. We really enjoy the relaxing tropical atmosphere, the pool area is great for kids, and the food court offers a lot of great options. I know a lot of people are not fans of the resort size and the bus situation, but we booked a preferred room (close to the pool and food court) and no issues whatsoever with the bus.

We really liked the look of it and were excited to stay there, but we found the layout confusing, the pool was madness and basically impossible to keep an eye on DD without being right there with her and the food court was also ridiculously crowded. The CMs weren't particularly friendly either. We just prefer the more relaxing feel of CSR.

I'm one of the few, it seems, in the love CBR camp. We really enjoy the relaxing tropical atmosphere, the pool area is great for kids, and the food court offers a lot of great options. I know a lot of people are not fans of the resort size and the bus situation, but we booked a preferred room (close to the pool and food court) and no issues whatsoever with the bus.

Well we are from Scotland. So a carribean feel is just what we would like with our rubbish weather and the resort looks lovely when I look at the pics

We were going to book a preferred room for two weeks in November 2019 but with so many people saying they don’t like it, it does but you off a wee bit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!