Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Port Orleans - French Quarter

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Caribbean Beach

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Coronado Springs

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Well we are from Scotland. So a carribean feel is just what we would like with our rubbish weather and the resort looks lovely when I look at the pics

We were going to book a preferred room for two weeks in November 2019 but with so many people saying they don’t like it, it does but you off a wee bit

We've stayed at the Caribbean Beach multiple times and adored it. We're from a cold-weather spot ourselves so the theming is perfect for us, we LOVED the pool and I've had some truly above-and-beyond interactions with cast members. The Grab-n-Go also had some wonderful tropical pastries the last time we were there.

That said, we're trying out CSR in April because while we don't mind a little construction, CBR has more going on right now than we think we'd enjoy. I'm not sure where the construction will be by November 2019, but the plans for the new Port Royal and restaurant look really interesting. We will certainly go to CBR again. I hope you enjoy it too!

Well we are from Scotland. So a carribean feel is just what we would like with our rubbish weather and the resort looks lovely when I look at the pics

We were going to book a preferred room for two weeks in November 2019 but with so many people saying they don’t like it, it does but you off a wee bit

That was us exactly before our 1st stay at CBR. We were so glad we decided to try it ourselves. It is our favorite Moderate by far and our 2nd favorite resort in all of WDW right behind the Boardwalk.

Why does so many people not enjoy there stay at CBR. Looks lovely there and once building work is complete even better

I really like CBR. I think the grounds are lovely and don't think it is too big. To me, CBR, CSR and POR are all about the same size.

My favorite though is POR. CBR is second. And I have no interest in CSR or PORFQ.

That was us exactly before our 1st stay at CBR. We were so glad we decided to try it ourselves. It is our favorite Moderate by far and our 2nd favorite resort in all of WDW right behind the Boardwalk.

I think we are just going to go for it for the two weeks

It’s just me and my partner early 30s so hoping it’s right for us

Come Nov 2019 will have the sky liner too which looks good

We like a carribean feel and sounds like if we get the perfered room that will help with the walking

We can’t afford a deluxe unless we go for less time which we don’t want to do. If I could afford it I’d love to do animal kingdon lodge. But happy enough with CBR from the pics we have seen

Why does so many people not enjoy there stay at CBR. Looks lovely there and once building work is complete even better
I’ve stayed at CBR, POR, and CSR. Coronado is my favorite.

The bus situation at CBR is the biggest reason why I won’t return. I like the resort’s theme and all the quiet pools; I thought the food court was decent. But the seven bus stops were painful and riding their buses felt like trying to walk through molasses...sooo slooooow.

I also enjoyed POR. The grounds were beautiful and I liked the food court. But it always seemed bustling and loud, not very relaxing. I also think the pool is boring.

I just love CSR, which is funny because I didn’t really feel that way after our first visit (I hated the ugly southwestern bedspreads and our room was in the back of the resort & we always seemed to choose the wrong/longest pathway). But CSR has the best moderate feature pool, plus a huge hot tub and QS drink refills right on the pool deck). CSR has the most central location and the most dining options as well, so there is something for everyone. And I really appreciate how peaceful CSR always seems, even when the resort is well booked/full.

I would be willing to give CBR another chance after the construction, because it really is a beautiful resort, and the bar tenders at the pool bar were some of the best CMs we have encountered in all of WDW. I agree with a pp that the buses were a huge downside, we rely on WDW transportation when there and are pretty relaxed about buses, but it took forever to get out of CBR with all of the different stops, we spent at least 15 minutes getting out of the resort each time, POR and CSR are also large, but it has not routinely taken us 15 minutes to get around the resort before leaving for the parks. I also hated the pool at CBR, it was always very crowded, and had an odd setup, we found it very difficult to get pool chairs, which has never been an issue at any of the other WDW resorts we have stayed at. If we stayed there again we would stay when we either wanted to hit the water parks, or when it was cold and unlikely for us to use the pool, I have no desire to go back to that pool again. I don't believe this is an issue anymore with the construction changes but I also really disliked that the check in building was separate from the resort, it made using ME a pain, we always make sure to get to our bus early, and I couldn't even pop into the gift shop or grab a cup of water because that's all in a separate building.

I’ve stayed at each, and my fav by far is por. French is nice too but I prefer por for the better food court, yeehah bob, and I find it more visually appealing. To me the mansion section of the por is just gorgeous. Some complain it’s too big but I totally disagree. I like the sprawl. I’ll caveat this my saying I have not stayed since they started allowing dogs. I love my pooch but I hate the new rule. Was disappointed to learn the por was going to be part of that program.

They are all beautiful (except for the construction pit that is CBR). But let's face it- they are all also garbage because in this day and age to pay $200 a night to have a room that small with no balcony and no indoor hallways is just lame and not relaxing in any way whatsoever.

They are all beautiful (except for the construction pit that is CBR). But let's face it- they are all also garbage because in this day and age to pay $200 a night to have a room that small with no balcony and no indoor hallways is just lame and not relaxing in any way whatsoever.
where do you prefer to stay?

Our fav is POR, in the mansion section. POR has several more amenities to offer. Great evening entertainer in the lounge-family friendly, boat to DS, Carriage rides, fishing hole.
We love the river paths, beautiful.
Multiple bridges crossing the river to main buildings rather than having a longer walk around a lake with just a single bridge at CBR or CSR.

I love the moderates and think they all have wonderful theming and amenities. We have stayed at all of them but POR is my favorite. However I rate CBR and CSR very close to POR. I love spread out resorts and the size, walking distances and multiple bus stops are actually plusses to me. We've stayed at POR five times, CSR three times, POFQ once and CBR twice. I'm excited to try POFQ in May but I know I may miss POR!

POFQ for us. We don’t like big, spread out resorts with multiple stops. We are primarily in the parks most of the time so it’s not a dealbreaker for us to that it doesn’t have as much dining options or that it lacks an amazing pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter