Which of these EPCOT atractions for Rehab ?

Which one of these EPCOT attractions for Rehab

• Spaceship Earth

• Ellen's Energy Adventure

• Test Track

• Mission Space

• Honey I shrunk the audience

Results are only viewable after voting.

zahi

Earning My Ears
Let's pretend that you were informed that one of the following five attractions in EPCOT would be closed for Rehab during your forthcoming visit to WDW , which one would you vote for ?

Hint : The idea here is to vote for your least favourite attraction out of the five listed below...O.K ? Here we go :

1) Spaceship Earth

2) Ellen's Energy adventure

3) Test Track

4) Mission Space

5) Honey I shrunk the audience

I love Spaceship Earth, however I think the noisy rickety-rackety track could be rehabed to be quiter. It really distracts from the total experience.

Definitely Ellen. I rarely even bother to go on this anyways. I will agree that they probably needed to do something to the original Universe of Energy, because other than the Dinosaur part, the rest of the ride was a bit of a snooze, but adding Ellen...what was Disney thinking. I would gladly go back on it if they rehabed to remove Ellen from the ride. I just don't think she is funny. Actually I find her pretty annoying.

I definetly wouldn't miss Ellen's if it was down for rehab. I hope it wouldn't be Honey I shrunk the Audience because I've never actually seen it but plan on doing it this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter