Which outlet device does everyone take with them?

I was reading what's not allowed on the ship on Disney official site and it list surge protector. Which extra outlets does everyone bring? (I've read it's good to bring one as there aren't a lot of outlets). All the ones I find have surge protection. Example below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...9171497&sr=1-14&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65
Time was there was only 1 or 2 outlets on the desk. Now, that's not true. The ships have outlets on the desk, and on either side of the bed. Those, plus an extra socket in back of the TV usually gives you 6 outlets in the room. Along with a couple of USB ports.

I second Anker. I have a few of their things. FYI - the 4 port above plugs right into the wall, but if you go for the 5 port, you get an extension on the hub itself, which is handy when you want to do something in bed, but are low on a charge.

I third the Anker. We take it on every trip.

The clock in the room has a couple of USB ports as well.
While I did use these, they are definitely a slower charge than my Anker. My son has one of those clocks at home and he still uses a brick in the wall socket beside the clock for that same reason. But yes, it'll do in a pinch if you have nothing else.

I also agree the anker is the way to go. It makes it easier to gather all the electronics up in one place and charge them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter