• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which park for Saturday?

fiveforall

DIS Veteran
We'll be arriving Sunday and checking out the following Saturday. We will have already visited the parks, so Saturday we can revisit. I'm assuming MK will be super crowded on Saturday, and Epcot as well since it's the first day of the Food and Wine Festival. That leaves MGM or AK. Which would you do? Which do you think would be the least crowded?

We just came back from a Sat to Sat stay. The first Sat we went to AK which was not crowded. We got there around 2pm and rode Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl ate lunch and saw Lion king Festival before closing at 5.

The Saturday that we left we spent at Typhoon Lagoon, arriving at opening. It got a little crowded but nothing unmanageable. We left around 2:30.

have fun!

I would definitely do MGM. It's their EE day, if you are staying on site. If not, you may want to avoid it altogether. Personally, MGM is my favorite park and AK is my least favorite. I can get through AK in 1/2 a day, so I wouldn't spend a second day there. MGM has the best rides--ToT and RnR, and a lot of good shows and restaurants. My kids love MGM as well. Make sure you check out Fantasmic at some point during your trip.

We usually do AK on Saturday or Sunday and these are the least crowded days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter