Which park when both open early...

Pharmgirl123

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be at Universal Dec. 21-26 and staying at RP. During our stay, both UO and IOA will open an hour early at 8. How do you decide which park to visit during early admission?

I would go with what rides and attractions you want to see most. Minions tend to have the longest EP line and suggest you do that first one of your days. I'm assuming you have park passes for most of your days, so you have the ability to explore both WWoHP areas at your leisure if you do EE.

I also suggest that you look at historical wait times for each of the days you go to the parks to help you plan. 12/24 will likely be the least busiest day with 12/26 being the most busy, like red alert busy. You can check touringplans and theDIBB. Busy scale out of 10: 12/21=4, 12/22=4, 12/23=7, 12/24=3, 12/25=8, 12/26=10.

My family will be staying at RPR from 12/25-27 and unbeknownst to my family yet, my plan is EE for USF Day 1 to be sure we do Despicable Me & Gringotts, then either continue to hit up USF rides like Transformers & Simpsons, or more likely take the HE to Hogsmeade in IOA and ride Forbidden Journey, Skull Island, Spider-Man, etc.

I also suggest that you look at historical wait times for each of the days you go to the parks to help you plan. 12/24 will likely be the least busiest day with 12/26 being the most busy, like red alert busy. You can check touringplans and theDIBB. Busy scale out of 10: 12/21=4, 12/22=4, 12/23=7, 12/24=3, 12/25=8, 12/26=10.

I find it really hard to believe that 12/24 will be the least busiest day. I figured since it's Christmas Eve, both parks will be packed with people. Not that I'm complaining...I would love to have no crowds on that day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter