Which park?

Sam:)

Earning My Ears
Hi all
We will be going to the US sometime next year with our girls one who just turned 5 and the other will be 3 in December and wondering which park you recommend taking them too. I have only been to Disneyland twice so I have nothing to compare it to and hubby has only been to WDW. I would love to go to WDW but I was thinking all the extra parks would be a waste if the girls aren't old enough and can't go on anything and we should save it till they are a little older and go to disneyland this trip.

Thanks

Personally, I'd go to Disneyland this trip and wait until they are older for WDW. Major reason is the extra expense and I'm sure at their ages DL will be just fine. There is lots for them to do a DL and they won't miss what they don't know about.

Also keep in mind that they Disney Wonder will be based out of LA as from Jan/Feb 2011 and the cruise is great for families - you could do a land/sea vacation too as another option.

Hi Sam,

I had the same question some months back. I have also been to Disneyland twice but never WDW. I have two kids 5 and 2. For our next trip in March we have decided to go to Disneyland and leave WDW for when they are a little older. Thought perhaps WDW might be a little bit much for them. We are planning 5 leisurely days at Disneyland as our (soon to be) 2 year old will still be having his afternoon sleeps.

As much as I love WDW (I do also love DL). I think that the ages of your kids that Disneyland would be better and keep WDW until they are older.

Another vote for DL because of the age of your kids. It is smaller and less walking about. Plus if you book your accommodation near by, you can always head back quickly for the kid's afternoon rest.

Wait until after the youngest is at least 5 before taking them to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter