Which parks when?

KAH

Earning My Ears
So far this is my plan for the week will be there (will have the military 5 day hopper pass)

Sunday, Nov. 2 - Animal Kingdom
Monday, Nov. 3 - MGM
Tuesday, Nov. 4 - MK (Spectro and Wishes that night)
Wednesday, Nov. 5 - MK
Thursday, Nov. 6 - Epcot
Friday, Nov. 7 - Seaworld

I am wondering about doing MK on that Tuesday, Nov. 4. We would be there at opening and take a break before Spectro that night. Thinking I might switch and do MK on Sunday and AK Tuesday morning. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.................

We haven't yet used an entire day for AK. Perhaps on the day that you start in AK, you could finish in Epcot. Epcot really can use 1 1/2 days for touring. It's a long day if you get there early and stay for IllumiNations! Sunday, in Nov, has been a good day for MK for us. And we only stayed at SeaWorld until 5:00 and felt we didn't scrimp on seeing stuff. So you would have that evening open also.

I do have us tentatively going to Epcot on that Sunday evening after a half day at AK. Since I have three children under the age of 5 we are going to play it by ear for the night activities, but I definitely want to see the Spectromagic parade. Plus, we aren't staying on Disney so that might deter us from going back in the evening - we are staying at the Embassy Resort at Grand Beach and from what I've read it is fairly close to Disney property. Guess we will wait and see.

Hey KAH,

Your schedule looks reasonable for the time of year you're traveling and your off-site lodging.

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World lists the best and worst days for each park at its website (here: www.TouringPlans.com/BestDays.htm). Your schedule seems to be one of "visit the park either the day before or the day after EE", which will probably work well. Good luck and have fun!

Len

My two kids under 5 loved AK and could have spent a lot more time there. They are into animals, so that helps. They actually had less to do at MGM (liked the Blue Bear in the House or whatever show, the animation studios tour, and the little mermaid show). Playing it by ear is a good idea because you never really know what they are going to like best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter