Which pins would you collect?

princesskaycee

Earning My Ears
Sorry for the vague title. I'm sort of new to pin collecting and I've decided on a few characters/themes I want to collect. I got a grab bag off of FB and got some Adventureland Tsum Tsum pins in it. I had decided to collect Tsum pins, but I'm not particularly interested in this Adventureland set. I know it's really up to me, but I just want some opinions. Would you keep the pins that don't interest you in order to complete your collection? Or would you trade them and only collect the ones that you like?

your collection, your rules, dont like a pin, trade it. No one says you HAVE to keep pins to complete a specif collection.

I agree that it's up to you to decide what you want in your collection. For me, personally, it depends on how many pins in a set I like versus how many I am less interested in. If the set has six pins and I like three of them, then I'd probably trade the other three away. However, if the set of six has five that I like, I'd keep the sixth just because it completes the set. There are a lot of cute Tsum Tsum pins sets out there (Adventureland, Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror booster sets, Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, and NBC Blind Boxes, several blind bag sets, and lots of stand alone pins). Have a great time collecting!

When I go to Disney in November, I'm going to try to trade for Chip and Dale, Dumbo, and Pooh. Those are my favorite Disney cuties! But of course, if I find cool/cute other pins, I'll trade for those too! lol

It's all about the ducks for me--Donald, Daisy, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Scrooge. Also, collect resort pins for those I've stayed at and special event pins--F&G and F&W, XMAS, etc. I also have at least one of each of the other characters I like--Pooh, Piglet, Alice, etc. Again, just collect what you like and trade with folks when you get to the parks--I always trade duplicates I get in mystery pin bags--like when I collected all of the Soarin' Around the World Pins. Or if I find a new pin of one of the characters I like, then I might ditch the old one in a trade (except ducks of course--I never trade them). Have fun with your collection!

Pin collecting is a very interesting thing. With new pins always being released and special event ones coming out. I personally don't try for collections I collect characters. Stitch is the go to for me, and if there's a good DVC collection come out I'll try and get it. I also try and get special release year pins for the resorts and parks.

But it is completely up to you, if you like a pin keep it, if you don't like it trade it away for one you do like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!