which pool?

RobinEJ

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone, My boyfriend and I leave for Universal Studios tomorrow and we only have one night to stay at the Royal Pacific. My question is which of the three pools do you recommed for two adults? I have stayed at the Royal Pacific and it is lovely, but I was thinking of venturing to one of the other properties. Any suggestions? Thanks, Robin

At the HRH, there is music playing all the time (even underwater) at the pool. It has a good poolside bar with lunch items available as well as drinks. There is also a slide, but be warned that if you choose to try out the slide, the water is shallow at the bottom. If you want to save time since you won't be there very long, the RPR pool is great too. RPR is more relaxing while the HRH pool is more upbeat.

RPR pool is very nice, but we LOVE the HRH pool - you can take the water taxi from RPR to City Walk and jump on the water taxi to HRH. I love the atmosphere, the music, I think it feels it a little more "lush" and the hot tub by the slide is a little more private than the one at RPR. Try it out and then you'll know which you like better!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter