Which resort has the Best Water Slide?

Luvinit

<font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to
I have been talking about our trip...everyday explaining our plans, telling the kids about the WL...basically all they care about is the pools!!! Which resort has the Best waterslide. I have read that CBR has the calmest, but my kids are looking for some action. We are planning going to BB/TL (depending on which is opened). TIA
Tracy

Not really sure- but here's a start:

Dolphin/Swan - water fall and about a 10 foot silde
which turns once through a tunnel before
dumping into the pool.

Contemporary - 17 foot long slide with 2 turns (like an S)
trees shade part of it.

Coronado Springs - looks like you are sliding straight down
from an ancient pyramid - longest slide of WDW resorts
I think close to 25 feet long.

Port Orleans French Quarter - slide turns once, not very long,
but you look like you are going though a Sea Serpents
mouth - POFQ is closed for refurbishment, check dates with WDW -

enjoy :)

The slide at Boardwalk is my favorite....Keister Coaster. You slide through a few loops and out the clown's mouth...tons of fun!
I have been on the slides at WL, CSR, YC/BC, Dolphin, PO.

Kamy :)

The slide at the WL is adequate, but nothing fancy. It is a simple "S" and the start is through a rock tunnel. The bad part is that it empties into the deeper end of the pool so for small kids, someone has to catch them at the bottom.

The water slide is 123 ft long, shoots under a spitting jaguar. There is a "walkway type bridge" which gives you a chance to catch or take photos of your kids sliding on the water slide from above. Yes, life jackets are available at Siesta's and the slide dumps into the shallow part of the pool. No double riders allowed on the slide. Also included at the Dig Site is a kid's pool area that 5 shooting rays of water into the air.

If your kids really want action, stay at YC/BC. I don't know how long the slide is, but I'm pretty sure it's the fastest on property. And the rest of the pool is way beyond any of the other pools. It's more like a water park than a resort pool. Diana

We love the Boardwalk Inn Luna Park swimming pool with the Keister Coaster water slide. This slide is 200 ft long and does several 360's before you hit the pool. Our favorite. We've also done the slide at Storm Along Bay at the Beach Club and enjoy this, but not as much as the slide at the BWI.

Keister Coaster looks cool but that clown freaks me out -- reminds me of Stephen King's It.

My DD is a pool junkie and she definitely thinks the slide at BW is the best, but she likes the overall pool at Y/B Club the best.

BWI looks cool... and then of course SAB - you can have a nice lunch there too and make a day of it.

Are you DVC members so you can go to other pools or are you *gasp* pool hopping with the kids ?

I almost pool hopped last August - I had 2 hours to kill while my daughter was on the pirate cruise... I ended up eating and shopping instead... but it was soooo close.

>>^..^<<

From reliable sources (my kids, LOL) their favorite slides at WDW resorts in the order of their preferences are:
Boardwalk- Keister Coaster
YC/BC-Stormalong Bay
CSR-Dig site pool

Boardwalk's is the longest on property outside the water parks. Coronado Springs is second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter