Which restaurants would you suggest

SGF

Mouseketeer
We are trying to decide which of these restaurants to try and would appreciate some opinions.

Either 1900 Park Fare or Shutters for dinner.

Is Whispering Canyon worth trying for dinner?

What about Nine Dragons for lunch vs. Biergarten? How's Liberty Tree Tavern?

We'd appreciate any other suggestions you may have. We are also going to ESPN, and we've already been to Le Cellier and Marrakesh.

Here's my 2 cents:

1900 Park Fare for dinner. -- Skip this place. Was disappointed the last time I went. Would recommend O'Hana's instead.

Is Whispering Canyon worth trying for dinner? -- Yes. This is a great place to dine.

What about Nine Dragons for lunch vs. Biergarten? -- I'd recommend the Rose & Crown. This is a great place to dine.

How's Liberty Tree Tavern? -- LTT is good, but I would say either Cindy's or the Crystal Palace is much better.

We've only been to 1900 Park from your list. We had a nice meal here, but it gets mixed reviews.

The only one that I've been to is Whispering Canyon and it was really good. The staff there make the meal extra special! Don't forget to ask for a straw! ;)

Keep in mind you could save some $ by making a late lunch your big meal of the day. :scratchin

I like 1900 Park Fare if for no other reason than I must visit the Grand Floridian lobby each trip. I love it there. You will see Cinderella for dinner there.

I also recommend O'hana - especially for anyone who is trying to eat low carb.

I also love Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, a very different setting and a unique experience not to mention a great pot of pressed coffee!

we do enjoy WC for dinner, though we like breakfast better.

Love LTT for dinner.

Haven't eaten at Shutters, but 1900 PF is ok.

I havent eaten at either WS place, but I'd go to Nine Dragons for food and Biergarden for fun. Which is more important?

Thanks to all for replying.

We've been to O'hana's and Rose and Crown and agree, it's good. We've also eaten at Boma's which we didn't really care for(just our opinion as others rave about it) and Crystal Place is always a must when at the Kingdom. This time around we'd like to try some new places. We've also tried Marrakesh and Le Cellier both of which we enjoyed. Their cheese soup and pretzel bread is so good!

I guess we'll give Biergarten a try for lunch and Nine Dragon's for dinner. Also going to make a PS for Whispering Canyon since it appears popular.

Does Shutters take a PS too? How's the restaurant in the Mexico pavillion? Is L'Originale Alfredo worth checking out?

Thanks again for all the help in planning. Would love to hear other reviews if someone has eaten at any of these places. ::MinnieMo

DH and I have had lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern--while it generally gets good reviews on the Disboards, we both found the food dull. Not much above the level of a Morrisons or Piccadilly cafeterai meal, but considerably more expensive.

Haven't eaten at the other restaurants you mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter