Which rooms at Pop Century?

beatleman

Earning My Ears
Hi: My daughter and I are booked at Pop Century for the dates of August 1-7. (I know this is a crazy time of year, but this is when she is available).

I've been reading a lot of comments about the renovated rooms, and that most buildings are a reasonable walk to the bus system. Due to dietary restrictions, we won't be using the food court much.

That said, I would be inclined to stay in a quieter room, first floor that is not a view of the parking lot.

Do I need a preferred room? Is it worth it???

Harry

I wouldn't get a preferred room as most of those are close to the pools. I would ask for lake view for quiet.

Also, is the walk signicantly longer in the back by the lake vs the front of the property?

I've stayed in both the 60's and 70's and had a lake view for both. The 60s may have been preferred but I can't remember offhand. That one was the easiest walk. The 70s was a bit more walking but not terrible.

Personally, I think you get more privacy on the 2nd floor but if mobility is an issue the 1st floor in that area should be pretty quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!