which value resort?

firemanx

DIS Veteran
we usually book a bounce back offer so trying to figure which valu to bounce back with staying at ASM this trip! so which value resort should we bounce back with& why?

This is the Aulani thread. That said, we would go for Pop or ASM due to recently upgraded rooms, better cafeteria options, and fun themes. Though, AKL is always our first choice...

I would stay at the Pop. Recently remodelled rooms and Skyliner access to Epcot and DHS. We have stayed there the last two years and love it.

I'm sure this will get moved, but I will agree with Pop as well. We like the remodeled rooms, the expanded food court, multiple pools, and are looking forward to the skyliner.

I would add that Pop seems (for all these reasons) to book up first amongst the values, so don’t wait too long to decide. We made a short trip combined with a larger Orlando-area trip but couldn’t book the onsite portion until last-minute. Pop was completely booked so we didn’t get to try it and ended up at ASMovies instead. If I stay value again, I’ll definitely try for Pop!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!