Which Would You Choose?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I have 2 TS credits to use up and am trying to decide what to do. Which would you opt for? I'll be solo if that makes a difference.

Fantasmic Dining @ Mama Melrose
and
Late breakfast @ Boma on my sleep in day

or

Fantasmic Dining @ Brown Derby

Thanks!

Option 1- you get two experiences vs 1. Unless you aren't staying at AKL and it would be a hassle to driver there

I'm staying at Pop but will have a car.

The menu at HBD is much more appealing but I do like the idea of a lazy morning and a DIY "brunch".

I'm staying at Pop but will have a car.

The menu at HBD is much more appealing but I do like the idea of a lazy morning and a DIY "brunch".
Honestly, I don't think Hollywood Brown Derby is so much better than Mama Melrose's that it's worth giving up Boma for it. We've always had surprisingly good experiences at Brown Derby, and you're going to receive the same Fantasmic! seating either way. Boma is wonderful, and I suspect you'll really enjoy it.

I would go with Option 1, more bang for your dining plan credits, IMO. And a leisurely morning at AKL with breakfast at Boma on a solo trip sounds so lovely.

I'm not a fan of buffets or breakfast outside of a croissant and an espresso, so its easy for me. I think HBD is one of the better in park restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!