Whitewall Veranda with young kids

Ariel 2021

Mouseketeer
I’m wondering how tall the white wall veranda is on the Magic and Wonder. Can average sized 5-8 year olds see over it? My concern if they can’t see over is that they may try to pull a chair up to the edge and that could create a fall hazard. Can anyone with young children please provide thoughts and experiences with this?

Thanks!!!

I’m wondering how tall the white wall veranda is on the Magic and Wonder. Can average sized 5-8 year olds see over it? My concern if they can’t see over is that they may try to pull a chair up to the edge and that could create a fall hazard. Can anyone with young children please provide thoughts and experiences with this?

Thanks!!!
The rails onboard the ship come up almost to my armpits. I am 5'4".

Here is a picture of a seated adult to give you some perspective. I am 5’5” and cannot see over the rail when seated. I would put them at around 40 to 42 inches. So I guess it partly depends on how tall the kids are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter