Who booked a Hawaiian Cruise this morning?

I booked a 9B GTY. Love Deck 2 on the classics and don't need a verandah as we spend so much time up on Deck. Do need natural light though..... Never been to Hawaii so very excited to visit. We spent 4 days in Vancouver before our Alaskan cruise in 2011 and LOVED the city. Will probably spend a night in Vancouver before we fly home and hope to spend a few days either at Disneyland or Hawaii before the cruise.

MJ

Based on emails with our long-standing TA, I think we are using a well-curated placeholder to get on the Hwii=>Vcvr cruise, Catg-7A (our usual). Who knows what open-jaw flights will be like by then?
It will be DW's and my 25th anniversary of . . . . something.
So a few days in Oahu preceding will be nice as well.

We miss DCL so much!

I just tried to check any availability on either Hawaii cruise, and they do not come up on the website. Think they both might be sold out. Congrats to those that got theirs booked! For those that may still be waiting to book, do not give up. Keep checking back, especially next week because if people put holds on rooms they are only for three days.

I just tried to check any availability on either Hawaii cruise, and they do not come up on the website. Think they both might be sold out. Congrats to those that got theirs booked! For those that may still be waiting to book, do not give up. Keep checking back, especially next week because if people put holds on rooms they are only for three days.
The April 26-May 6 cruise is still showing up for me for most room categories, the other one isn't showing for me at all.

Make sure you are signed in or they won’t show up.

I am still seeing both, though I have it set to 2 adults. Depending on your party size there may not be any cabins available.

Well, dang it, I will not be able to book the Hawaii 2022 cruise. I just let me TA know in case she had someone else waiting for a chance. We had wanted to do a B2B, but due to some family health concerns, my DH does not want to commit at this time. Wished he had mentioned this before I started the quote process. :headache:

Just in case anyone wants to know here are the quote totals I got on opening day for Platinum status:

4/26/2022- 5/6/2022 Vancouver to Honolulu 3 Adults in 1 bedroom HCA (8100) for a total of $21,541.56 (includes travel insurance)

5/6/2022 - 5/16/2022 Honolulu to C=Vancouver 3 Adults in 1 bedroom HCA (8100) for a total of $20,829.24 (includes travel insurance)

Go to go make myself a large gin and tonic to cry in now.

Prices are much better than I expected!! The return itinerary booked up while I was looking this morning and only gty inside staterooms were available on the one to Hawaii. Also, I just don't know about taking my high schooler out of school that long during his junior year.

I booked yesterday for a 10B gty on the Hawaii to Vancouver but upgraded later at night to a 9C for natural daylight in the room. There wasn't much left (inside and oceanview only I believe) late last night.

However we had a 10C held for the Vancouver to Hawaii also but will be letting that one go so should show up Friday/Saturday on the website.

Was this screenshot from yesterday? If so the prices did not jump much from Platinum Booking. We booked on the 19th and paid $5,310 for two adults in a 9B.

MJ

Yes, I took it right before I posted, so just before 1pm PST yesterday. There may have well been lower OV categories as well - that screen shows the lowest available for each.

I tried to book back to back this am, I'm silver status. I can book departing Vancouver but not back again. Apparently sold out. My sister won't fly so I will have to keep checking for cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter